• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi can any one help me
Customer are getting blank emails once technician is sending articles via article object within Service console
I have created a few reports " History-Name" for my users. The user using the National Account  profile (Shilpa) does not have the same visibility when she runs this report, as I do. How can we make sure that all the fields that are visible to me when I run the report, are also visible to him?
Hi i want to send email to oppertunity owner for every two weeks using batch apex,please can any help in this.
Hi all,
       Here is the my requirement,i have two objects known as A and B,having lookup relationship In the A object i have 3 fields known as Xamt,Yamt,Zamt and in the Bobject i hv one currency field with amount and one picklist with x,y and z.when i choose x and enter amt value in the B object then that should be effected to XAmt in A object.this requirement should be done with trigger
Hi
   we can stop recursive triggers by declaring static boolean variable,is their any way to stop recurisive triggers?if any other way please can any one 
help me
Hi
   we can stop recursive triggers by declaring static boolean variable,is their any way to stop recurisive triggers?if any other way please can any one 
help me