• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working in a free trial instance of the Service Cloud Console. I have created only one object and a few VF pages with very, very minimal stuff in them. As I'm a newbie, I'm trying to upload a css file (with almost nothing in it to start, being guided by this post http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Creating_Professional_PDF_Documents_with_CSS_and_Visualforce) as a static resource. I did that and added the reference to the style sheet in my VF page. Now when I try to use the Developer Console I get a REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED error saying "Could not open workspace: TotalRequests Limit exceeded." I can't imagine how I could possibly exceeding anything. It's a virutally empty environment, data and code-wise. 

Anyone have any tips? I can edit the VF page and Apex classes from within the Setup, but I'd like to use the Developer Console for ease of use. 

Any help that can be provided is most appreciated. 
I'm working in a free trial instance of the Service Cloud Console. I have created only one object and a few VF pages with very, very minimal stuff in them. As I'm a newbie, I'm trying to upload a css file (with almost nothing in it to start, being guided by this post http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Creating_Professional_PDF_Documents_with_CSS_and_Visualforce) as a static resource. I did that and added the reference to the style sheet in my VF page. Now when I try to use the Developer Console I get a REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED error saying "Could not open workspace: TotalRequests Limit exceeded." I can't imagine how I could possibly exceeding anything. It's a virutally empty environment, data and code-wise. 

Anyone have any tips? I can edit the VF page and Apex classes from within the Setup, but I'd like to use the Developer Console for ease of use. 

Any help that can be provided is most appreciated.