• Member since 2014
  • Analyst

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to compare two list in which values are stored in a different order . I am inserting the list into different maps . how to compare that the data in list 1 is present in list 2.
I want to post the user name of the user as a hyderlink when a custom message is posted with '@UserName' in a chatter feed . Any solutions/ideas Hyperlink issue
I want to post a custom message on behalf of the record owner when a condition is met .The message would have the object details and lookup fields present. I have to turn off standard chatter feed to post a custom message.
Any kind of code snipet or guidance ???
Written a trigger ....  wanted to insert a new salesorder record when quote status changes to 'Approved' .. this code is not working 

This is inserting a blank sales order record and opportunity details are not getting populated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trigger Create on Quote (before update) {

List <SCRB_SalesOrder__c> SOlist =  new List<SCRB_SalesOrder__c>();

For(Quote Q : trigger.new)
{
   if(Q.Status == 'Approved')
   {
   SCRB_SalesOrder__c SO = new SCRB_SalesOrder__c();
   SO.OpportunityId__c = Q.Opportunity.ID; // Data not getting populated
   SO.Amount__c = Q.Opportunity.Amount ; // Data not getting populated
   SO.StatusCode__c =  'Billed';
   SOlist.add(SO);
   }
}
insert SOlist;

}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to insert list of products present on the opportunity to a custom object . Any suggestions/code snipets
Is there any way we can add default discount % to opportunity products (opportunity line items) based on few criteria such as Opportunity locale , opportunity owner ..etc....
Any ideas or links is highly appreciated
I want to post a custom message on behalf of the record owner when a condition is met .The message would have the object details and lookup fields present. I have to turn off standard chatter feed to post a custom message.
Any kind of code snipet or guidance ???
Is there any way we can add default discount % to opportunity products (opportunity line items) based on few criteria such as Opportunity locale , opportunity owner ..etc....
Any ideas or links is highly appreciated
I want to post the user name of the user as a hyderlink when a custom message is posted with '@UserName' in a chatter feed . Any solutions/ideas Hyperlink issue
Written a trigger ....  wanted to insert a new salesorder record when quote status changes to 'Approved' .. this code is not working 

This is inserting a blank sales order record and opportunity details are not getting populated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trigger Create on Quote (before update) {

List <SCRB_SalesOrder__c> SOlist =  new List<SCRB_SalesOrder__c>();

For(Quote Q : trigger.new)
{
   if(Q.Status == 'Approved')
   {
   SCRB_SalesOrder__c SO = new SCRB_SalesOrder__c();
   SO.OpportunityId__c = Q.Opportunity.ID; // Data not getting populated
   SO.Amount__c = Q.Opportunity.Amount ; // Data not getting populated
   SO.StatusCode__c =  'Billed';
   SOlist.add(SO);
   }
}
insert SOlist;

}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to insert list of products present on the opportunity to a custom object . Any suggestions/code snipets