• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to show all the errors in my VisualForce page using my own styling, so I include <apex:messages> at the top of the page (instead of <apex:pageMessages>) and add the appropriate styleClass attribute. It's working fine (was guided by http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/8139/difference-between-the-multiple-messaging-options-in-visualforce).

Now I have a requirement to include a hyperlink in an error message itself, yet the 'escape='false'" attribute available in <apex:pageMessages> is not available in <apex:messages>.

Do I really have to choose between Salesforce styling with the ability to hyperlink an error message, my own styling without that ability, or rolling my own error messaging from scratch? Hoping I'm missing something.

Thanks for any ideas!
Hi ,

Could you please help me on below error,

System.SObjectException: Field is not writeable: User.ProfileId

thanks in advance.
venu
I'm trying to show all the errors in my VisualForce page using my own styling, so I include <apex:messages> at the top of the page (instead of <apex:pageMessages>) and add the appropriate styleClass attribute. It's working fine (was guided by http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/8139/difference-between-the-multiple-messaging-options-in-visualforce).

Now I have a requirement to include a hyperlink in an error message itself, yet the 'escape='false'" attribute available in <apex:pageMessages> is not available in <apex:messages>.

Do I really have to choose between Salesforce styling with the ability to hyperlink an error message, my own styling without that ability, or rolling my own error messaging from scratch? Hoping I'm missing something.

Thanks for any ideas!

HI all,

Iam integrating salesforce api in my iphone app.I need custom log in page instead of salesforce webview to log in.When I call authenticate method SFOauthCoordinator delegate method :- (void)oauthCoordinator:(SFOAuthCoordinator *)coordinator didBeginAuthenticationWithView:(UIWebView *)view is calling.this method adding salesforce login webview on viewcontroller.This is a required delegate method.we should implement this method.if we wont implement this method we will get crashed...can anybody help how to design custom log in page???

Thanks.......
Sandeep kumar