• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have one class that implements Rest webservice using @RestResource and @HttpPost. I am accesing to this webservice using a Site and the public profile asociated has permission to this apex class. This webservice is public and is used for testing.

@RestResource(urlMapping='/ContactTrialPost/*') global class WS_ContactTrialPost {         

@HttpPost     
     webservice static void updateNewClient(){
        response.responseBody = Blob.valueOf("{\"test\" : \"test_value\")";
    }
}

This webservice was working during more than one month, but when I try to create an package to use in other organization I set nameprefix for all my class. After that the webservice isn't working again.

Any idea about the reason of this issue?

Thanks for your help!!!
Is it possible to call Site.Login function inside a public Rest WebService? This web service is defined using annotations @RestResource and @HttpPost
I'm trying to create a simple page that is calling from .Net application using HttpClient.PostAsync. In this call I send json params as Raw. When controller of my page is trying to get page params, these always are empties. How can I get these params in my controller? That's possible? 
Actually I'm developing Android app that use Salesforce SDK to get data from Salesforce.com. My user are Customer Portal license wich Facebook single sign on. Thats work ok. My users can sign in into my app using Facebook and use Rest API with Android SDK. In this scenario, is It possible to access a Facebook data using Facebook SDK or Facebook graph API directly?
Hi,

Actually in an iphone app I'm using REST and SOAP Api to download data from salesforce. When I detect a text field with html I get the images url and I save it in a local variable to be downloaded after my records are saved. I found two kinds of image url:
  • Image that I add using url. I get these images correctly because I'm using public image out of salesforce.
  • Image that I upload when I create the content of my filed. These images are saved into salesforce and I can acces it using the servlet: /servlet/rtaImage?eid=[Id SObject]]&feoid=[Id field]&refid=[id file(image)]. When I try to download these image I don't have session in my webView and I get an error, the image don't download. I have oauth token that I use to get anothers files. I use the oauth toke as parameter in url and work with these others files. Someone know how can I use the oauth token to get these images?

I hope to be clear with the explanation of my problem.

Thanks.
Hi,

Actually in an iphone app I'm using REST and SOAP Api to download data from salesforce. When I detect a text field with html I get the images url and I save it in a local variable to be downloaded after my records are saved. I found two kinds of image url:
  • Image that I add using url. I get these images correctly because I'm using public image out of salesforce.
  • Image that I upload when I create the content of my filed. These images are saved into salesforce and I can acces it using the servlet: /servlet/rtaImage?eid=[Id SObject]]&feoid=[Id field]&refid=[id file(image)]. When I try to download these image I don't have session in my webView and I get an error, the image don't download. I have oauth token that I use to get anothers files. I use the oauth toke as parameter in url and work with these others files. Someone know how can I use the oauth token to get these images?

I hope to be clear with the explanation of my problem.

Thanks.
I have one class that implements Rest webservice using @RestResource and @HttpPost. I am accesing to this webservice using a Site and the public profile asociated has permission to this apex class. This webservice is public and is used for testing.

@RestResource(urlMapping='/ContactTrialPost/*') global class WS_ContactTrialPost {         

@HttpPost     
     webservice static void updateNewClient(){
        response.responseBody = Blob.valueOf("{\"test\" : \"test_value\")";
    }
}

This webservice was working during more than one month, but when I try to create an package to use in other organization I set nameprefix for all my class. After that the webservice isn't working again.

Any idea about the reason of this issue?

Thanks for your help!!!
Actually I'm developing Android app that use Salesforce SDK to get data from Salesforce.com. My user are Customer Portal license wich Facebook single sign on. Thats work ok. My users can sign in into my app using Facebook and use Rest API with Android SDK. In this scenario, is It possible to access a Facebook data using Facebook SDK or Facebook graph API directly?