• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone recently have problem using Esclipse to connect to the sandbox source? Since this week my Esclipse has stop working with our sandbox environment. We have turned on mydomain but it should still allow login through test.salesforce.com. But when try to refresh my sources code from sandbox it says it can't connect to test.salesforce.com.

It has been working before but i wonder if SF has done a release that have stop esclips calling to that site. I have even tried reseting my security token to get it working but no luck there. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

Has anyone recently have problem using Esclipse to connect to the sandbox source? Since this week my Esclipse has stop working with our sandbox environment. We have turned on mydomain but it should still allow login through test.salesforce.com. But when try to refresh my sources code from sandbox it says it can't connect to test.salesforce.com.

It has been working before but i wonder if SF has done a release that have stop esclips calling to that site. I have even tried reseting my security token to get it working but no luck there. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.