• Merfantz Technologies Pvt. Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
 How to hide the lookup field hyperlink for particular user only,when they are log in into salesforce. I have create the javascript and added into homepage component but it still not working. Kindly share ur knowledge. here my code

document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script>');

document.write('<script src="/soap/ajax/28.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script>');

document.write('<script src="/soap/ajax/28.0/apex.js" type="text/javascript"></script>');

Sfdc.onReady(function() {

if (document.location.href.toString().indexOf("/a0C") != -1 && document.location.href.toString().indexOf("/a0C/o") == -1) {
    var VSCID = window.location.href.substring( window.location.href.indexOf('.com/') + 5);    

var getProfName = sforce.connection.query("SELECT UserRole.Name,Profile.Name FROM User WHERE Id = '" + window.UserContext.userId + "' ");
    var records = getProfName.getArray("records");
    var SelectedProf = records[0]; 
    var UserRoleName = SelectedProf.UserRole.Name;
              alert(UserRoleName);
        var result = sforce.connection.query("SELECT id,Site_Contract__c FROM Visits__c WHERE Id = '" + VSCID + "'");
            var records = result.getArray("records");
            var SelectedRecord = records[0]; 
            var SiteContract = SelectedRecord.Site_Contract__c;
            alert(SiteContract);

if(UserRoleName == 'Development')
            {
            alert('Welcome'+SiteContract);
            SiteContract.style.display = '';
            alert('End'+SiteContract);

}          

} 

});

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have created the Visualforce Page renderAs 'PDF'  and I have set the Background Image as repeat.whenever the values are increse the one i will creae the second page .... but i want these values are fill out in particular position of the page the position will over the particular area it will go to the second page how to do this??? please anyone know in css styles plz let me know urgent 

Thanks in advance....
Hi, 
  I have create the Visual force page and this page contains Three buttons.the first button was clicked it has to be saved to the custom quote pdf page into the custom object related list on Notes and Attachments.and the second button name was Send the Quote. if i am clicking the second button the button was already saved the Quote pdf file pull through from the Notes and attachments to choosing option on the Email template email author via url Button how did i do this???]

Anyone know the answer please let me know , i am waitng for your answer :)

i have create the visualforce page buttons

Here i will clicking the button it go to the email template Choosing option on the email author.

here to pull through and go to the attached pdf file 

Here marked position !!
  How to attched the saved pdf file on the custom object related notes and attchments.

how can i achieve this task...if anyone know please let me know 

I hope for all of you!!!!!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,
 I have create the visualforce page Pdf,in that page when by clicking it's open in pdf it containd pull through the all value in custom object and parent object values

i could to be bind the value ion pdf and i wll bind the parent object of the addrees field value in this value data typa in formula text when i'm click on the button it will show the address field value in that format .

chennais<br>Demo<br>Demo<br>600004<br>Tel
: <br>Contact : Test Contact

but i need 

chennais<br>
Demo<br>
Demo<br>
600004<br>
Tel

in this format and removing the <br>

I dnt know how to remove the unwanted letters ,please if anyone know please post ur answer it's very urgent....

thanks in advance

I hope u all..  :) :)
I have create the screen on the workflow flow, the screen name called Account Detaile. Here, we have set the Look up field for Choose the account name on the screen, 

Any one help for me,

How to set the Look up field in the Flow page.

Thanks in advance,
I have coustom button in the Quote object, i just want account id in that editing button window url
Hi,
 I have create the visualforce page Pdf,in that page when by clicking it's open in pdf it containd pull through the all value in custom object and parent object values

i could to be bind the value ion pdf and i wll bind the parent object of the addrees field value in this value data typa in formula text when i'm click on the button it will show the address field value in that format .

chennais<br>Demo<br>Demo<br>600004<br>Tel

but i need 

chennais<br>
Demo<br>
Demo<br>
600004<br>
Tel

in this format and removing the <br>

I dnt know how to remove the unwanted letters ,please if anyone know please post ur answer it's very urgent....

thanks in advance

I hope u all..  :) :)

Is there a way I can so a String.replace('old', 'new')   with in VF?  Not using a controller

Does a output panel allow this?

What I am trying to do is replace/escape  newlines chars

• April 09, 2010