• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm bulding an Approval process, for that I'm preparing an email (Text) template to include VisualForce page link so that approvars opens that page and submit. I can get the Salesforce Base URL from apex but I have no clue how to get it form email template.
See the following template that I have gotten from APEX.
<a href='https://'+ System.URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().getHost() +  
             '/apex/GUGocardPhotoApprovalPage?ContactId='+contactID'>Click here </a>

Hi, I have written a trigger and is perfectly fine.I want this trigger to be executed when clicked on a custom button in Case object. Can anyone help me out with this??

I'm a complete n00b at this and am eternally grateful for any assistance.

The goal is to automated round robin lead assignments.  I’ve installed the Round Robin Record Assignment app which is designed for Cases, but as others have said here and elsewhere, it needs some modification to make it work for Leads.  I’ve followed the instructions to create the triggers leadOwnerUpdate and leadRoundRobin based on what was built in for Cases (I would link to the page where I got the leadRoundRobin code, but I can’t seem to find it right now – it’s basically using Lead instead of Case in these new triggers).  I also created a class called TestMethodCls4 which is based on what’s included for the package for testing Cases, but it’s saying I’ve only got 66% test coverage when I try to deploy the two new triggers and class from the Sandbox to the Enterprise account.

Can anyone provide any assistance as to how I should update my test class to get at least 9% more coverage?  I've been up almost the entire night working on this and researching what I could find online, so this is a last resort.  Thank you in advance!