• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Relocation assistance is available for this role.
The scope of the role "Salesforce.com Developer" is quite broad, and includes the responsibility of acting as the Tech Lead on one or more Scrum teams with a focus on Salesforce.com’s best practices as well as mentoring junior team members in Salesforce development activities.
Contact me at or cmiller@progressiveit for more information and to set up an interview time.

The scope of the role "Salesforce.com Developer" is quite broad, and includes the responsibility of acting as the Tech Lead on one or more Scrum teams with a focus on Salesforce.com’s best practices as well as mentoring junior team members in Salesforce development activities.
Contact me at or cmiller@progressiveit for more information and to set up an interview time.