• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I am working on a VF page for listing all records of an Object with Inline Edit support.
To prevent my table columns to extend i am looking to use ellipsis. But doing so, gives some exception in javascript while double clicking on field for inline editing.

Can anyone please let me know is it possible or not, as field data displayed is changed after adding the css for truncation.

Hello All,

I am using command button to perform an ajax call.

Please find the code snippet below
Controller:

public with sharing class TestController {
     public TestController(){
         this.flag=true;
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Loading Constructor : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
     }

public PageReference changeFlagValue(){
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Value Before Change : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
          if(flag){
             flag=false;
         }
         else{
             flag=true;
         }
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Value After Change : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
         return null;
     }

public PageReference displayFlagValue(){
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Current Value : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
         return null;
     }

public Boolean flag{get;set;}
}
VF:
<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false" controller="TestController">
<apex:form >
<apex:commandButton action="{!displayFlagValue}" value="Display" rerender="pageMessages" />
<apex:commandButton action="{!changeFlagValue}" value="Change" rerender="pageMessages" />
<a href="http://google.com">Move</a>
</apex:form>
<apex:pageMessages id="pageMessages" />
</apex:page>

Command Button : Changes the value of Flag.

Constructor : Reinitializes the flag value to true.
Steps : 
1. Load the Page.
2. Press Display : Shows true
3. Press Change : Shows false
4. Click on Move : 
5. Press Browser Back Button.
6. Constructor Loaded : Value Reset To True
7. Press Display : 
Ajax call using last value before moving to Google Page, But in controller flag value is changed.

Can any please tell me the logic behind this behavior.
Thanks

Hi All,

I am trying to reset password for a User From Community using "Customer Community" license. But doing so gives me error "UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: INVALID_SESSION_ID: This session is not valid for use with the API: []: "
Can anyone please tell me what's the issue for that and how can i resolve it?

Hi,

I am trying to send mail when a Case is updated. I have created a trigger for that. It works fine when i update the Case from Sandbox. But when i login to Community with "Customer Community User" profile. I get this INVALID_SESSION_ID. Completed Error Message Is : 
Apex trigger EmailTest caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: EmailTest: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: INVALID_SESSION_ID: This session is not valid for use with the API: []: Trigger.EmailTest: line 11, column 1.

Is it to do something with "Enable clickjack protection for non-setup Salesforce pages" option on Session Settings Page.
Can anyone please provide me with proper details for the issue and how i can resolve it.

Hello,

I was just checking how to localize List View Name and found it's not supported. I didn't get any workaround apart from cloning the list with localized name.

But for our organization, i cannot assign users to group based on their locale. SO is there anyway other than cloning List View with localized name?

Thanks,
Taurn Khandelwal

Hello All,

I have to create a custom visualforce email template.
Earlier we were using built in text based email template.
There we used {!Community_Url} to get Community URL's.
Now since we moved to Visualforce email template, how can i get the same url working here.

Hello ,

I want to login to community through apex code which will be called from an vf email template. I don't want to redirect the user, i want the next url(Change Password in my case).
Is it possible to login a user as when i am trying to do so using Site.login('username','password',null) i am getting PageReference as null.

Hello All,

I need to customize the Welcome Mail, Currently I get 2 mails, one Welcome and Other With New Password.

But i want only single mail for both, so i am thinking to reset the password and send the activation link using new email template.
I am able to retrieve the new temp password from system.resetPassword().
But i need to the activation link, so user will land directly on change password page and he don't have to enter the temp password.

Hello All,

I am working on a VF page for listing all records of an Object with Inline Edit support.
To prevent my table columns to extend i am looking to use ellipsis. But doing so, gives some exception in javascript while double clicking on field for inline editing.

Can anyone please let me know is it possible or not, as field data displayed is changed after adding the css for truncation.

Hello All,

I need to customize the Welcome Mail, Currently I get 2 mails, one Welcome and Other With New Password.

But i want only single mail for both, so i am thinking to reset the password and send the activation link using new email template.
But i need to the activation link, so user will land directly on change password page and he don't have to enter the temp password.

Hello All,

I am using command button to perform an ajax call.

Please find the code snippet below
Controller:

public with sharing class TestController {
     public TestController(){
         this.flag=true;
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Loading Constructor : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
     }

public PageReference changeFlagValue(){
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Value Before Change : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
          if(flag){
             flag=false;
         }
         else{
             flag=true;
         }
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Value After Change : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
         return null;
     }

public PageReference displayFlagValue(){
         ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info,'Current Value : '+String.valueOf(flag)));
         return null;
     }

public Boolean flag{get;set;}
}
VF:
<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false" controller="TestController">
<apex:form >
<apex:commandButton action="{!displayFlagValue}" value="Display" rerender="pageMessages" />
<apex:commandButton action="{!changeFlagValue}" value="Change" rerender="pageMessages" />
<a href="http://google.com">Move</a>
</apex:form>
<apex:pageMessages id="pageMessages" />
</apex:page>

Command Button : Changes the value of Flag.

Constructor : Reinitializes the flag value to true.
Steps : 
1. Load the Page.
2. Press Display : Shows true
3. Press Change : Shows false
4. Click on Move : 
5. Press Browser Back Button.
6. Constructor Loaded : Value Reset To True
7. Press Display : 
Ajax call using last value before moving to Google Page, But in controller flag value is changed.

Can any please tell me the logic behind this behavior.
Thanks

Hi All,

I am trying to reset password for a User From Community using "Customer Community" license. But doing so gives me error "UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: INVALID_SESSION_ID: This session is not valid for use with the API: []: "
Can anyone please tell me what's the issue for that and how can i resolve it?
Hello All,

I have to create a custom visualforce email template.
Earlier we were using built in text based email template.
There we used {!Community_Url} to get Community URL's.
Now since we moved to Visualforce email template, how can i get the same url working here.

Hello ,

I want to login to community through apex code which will be called from an vf email template. I don't want to redirect the user, i want the next url(Change Password in my case).
Is it possible to login a user as when i am trying to do so using Site.login('username','password',null) i am getting PageReference as null.

Hello All,