• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For one of my requirement, I have to show two Funnel Charts on page with salesforce reports as source of data. As Funnel Charts can't be done using Google Chart or any other Free JS Library, I had to use the new feature i.e. new VF tag "analytics:reportChart". 

The issue I am having is whenever my page loads, my first chart loads and then once the second chart starts loading, the page refreshes completely. This happens most of the time.  Is there any solution for this? Please find below my VF page code. I am reRendering my outputpanel with an actionfunction tag.

<apex:outputPanel id="reportBlock" layout="block" style="width:100%;">
<div style="float:left;width:48%;">
        <div style="width:485px;margin:auto;">
            <analytics:reportChart reportId="00OQ0000000Pgol" showRefreshButton="false" cacheResults="true"
            filter="{!businessLineFilters}"/>
        </div>
    </div>
    <div style="float:right;width:48%;">
            <analytics:reportChart reportId="00OQ0000000Pgol" showRefreshButton="false" cacheResults="true"/>
            <!--filter="[{column:'BucketField_99085880', operator:'equals', value:'Debit'}]"-->
        </div>
    </div>
</apex:outputPanel >
For one of my requirement, I have to show two Funnel Charts on page with salesforce reports as source of data. As Funnel Charts can't be done using Google Chart or any other Free JS Library, I had to use the new feature i.e. new VF tag "analytics:reportChart". 

The issue I am having is whenever my page loads, my first chart loads and then once the second chart starts loading, the page refreshes completely. This happens most of the time.  Is there any solution for this? Please find below my VF page code. I am reRendering my outputpanel with an actionfunction tag.

<analytics:reportChart reportId="00OQ0000000Pgol" showRefreshButton="false" cacheResults="true"
        </div>
    </div>
            <analytics:reportChart reportId="00OQ0000000Pgol" showRefreshButton="false" cacheResults="true"/>
            <!--filter="[{column:'BucketField_99085880', operator:'equals', value:'Debit'}]"-->
        </div>
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
        </div>
    </div>