• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I would like a Dashboard to be dispalyed by Default in the Home Page for all the Users of a Profile.By Default I have the google AddWords Folder selected.Could you please guide me in this process

Hi,

I have created Apex Charts were the number of bars are not fixed ( Depends on a List size). When there are less number of bars the size is very huge .
Could you please let me know if the size of the Chart can be made dynamic like Tables in Apex.

Thank you,

Regards,
Christwin

Hi,

I wish to create Child records Using Custom Buttons in Parent records. I gave the below value in the field .

{!URLFOR( $Action.Division_Revenue__c.New, Division__c.Id )}  but when the page opens it does not take the URL but simply passes the same value as text to the address tab. Hence I get URL not found.

Could you kindly guide me in anything I am missing out.

Thank you,

Regards,
Christwin
Hi,

I am not able to create a Console App in my Enterprise Edition.When I navigate through App Settings --> Apps --> New Apps I dont get the Console option . Kindly guide me in creating the console app. I need this mainly to have Sub Tabs in the App.

Thank you,

Regards,
Christwin
Hi,

I wish to create Child records Using Custom Buttons in Parent records. I gave the below value in the field .

{!URLFOR( $Action.Division_Revenue__c.New, Division__c.Id )}  but when the page opens it does not take the URL but simply passes the same value as text to the address tab. Hence I get URL not found.

Could you kindly guide me in anything I am missing out.

Thank you,

Regards,
Christwin