• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Goal: On custom object A insert create a Queue and create a separate custom object B that references the Queue we make.

Issue: To avoid the DML Exception the Queue has to be created using a @future method. This creates another issue where the @future code is being called after any of the source trigger and the following processes/flows that result from custom object A being inserted. The processes and flows need to execute after the Queue is created so we can access the Queue's values.

Has anyone else ran into this issue or possibly point me in the right direction?
In the environment I have created a custom report type with Opportunity as the primary object with no secondary objects. The fields in the report type are all opportunity fields except I added one lookup field.

When I try to create a report with a filter on an Opportunity ID that exists, it returns 0 rows when it should return the one row with that ID.

I create a report with the built-in Opportunities report type with the same filter and it returns the row I want.

How is this happening? (Both date filters were set to All-Time)

Thank you in advance, baffled.
Our code sets the account of contacts that are created without an account (to a set account). It works in test and the apex test in our staging works well also, but the end result is not the same in our staging environment. We tried to debug the code and it seems like something is setting the account back to the contact account after we update it to the account we want. The test and staging are both sandboxes and have the same packages installed.

I was wondering if there is a setting in Salesforce that may have been set in our test environment that I can change in staging to make the results the same?
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to customize the Opportunities 'Stage History' view on the layout? It doesn't appear to be customizable out of the box.

Thank you.
Does anyone know of an application that we can interact with; using apex code that merges the data we retrieve into a spreadsheet? We want to use apex to query some data and then merge the data into a spreadsheet from the apex code.

Thank you in advance.
How would we interact with a RESTful API in salesforce.com using a pre-shared key?

Thank you in advance.
What are the best options for data deduplication in Salesforce both free and paid?

We are currently using the Salesforce Tools to Merge records and the users can only see limited fields pertaining to the records prior to choosing them to merge. Is there a way to add fields to the view where they select the records to merge; currently they choose records, proceed and determine if they need to merge on the next screen and cancel if they aren't the right records.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
Question: We have a bunch of Opportunities grouped by accounts, how would we summarize by date (min/max) so that it only shows the first/last Opportunity per Account?
Problem: We need to create a report chart on the contact layout, like you can create an Opportunity report chart on the account layout. Currently it says the report type (we used Opportunities, it has a custom contact lookup) does not have a Contact ID to match our layout.

I tried to make a custom report type using Opportunity as the primary, but contact was not available as an option for the secondary object. Then I tried to create a report type with Contact as the primary and Opportunity as the secondary but that did not yield the correct type needed for our reports, we need it based on Opportunities.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you
Goal: On custom object A insert create a Queue and create a separate custom object B that references the Queue we make.

Issue: To avoid the DML Exception the Queue has to be created using a @future method. This creates another issue where the @future code is being called after any of the source trigger and the following processes/flows that result from custom object A being inserted. The processes and flows need to execute after the Queue is created so we can access the Queue's values.

Has anyone else ran into this issue or possibly point me in the right direction?
In the environment I have created a custom report type with Opportunity as the primary object with no secondary objects. The fields in the report type are all opportunity fields except I added one lookup field.

When I try to create a report with a filter on an Opportunity ID that exists, it returns 0 rows when it should return the one row with that ID.

I create a report with the built-in Opportunities report type with the same filter and it returns the row I want.

How is this happening? (Both date filters were set to All-Time)

Thank you in advance, baffled.
Our code sets the account of contacts that are created without an account (to a set account). It works in test and the apex test in our staging works well also, but the end result is not the same in our staging environment. We tried to debug the code and it seems like something is setting the account back to the contact account after we update it to the account we want. The test and staging are both sandboxes and have the same packages installed.

I was wondering if there is a setting in Salesforce that may have been set in our test environment that I can change in staging to make the results the same?
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to customize the Opportunities 'Stage History' view on the layout? It doesn't appear to be customizable out of the box.

Thank you.