• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My company is testing the waters of developing for Salesforce1. We already have a pretty sophisticated deployment framework in place for regular web development on Salesforce, using the Metadata API.

One thing we'd like to be able to do is introduce a FlexiPage as the entry point for our new mobile app. I've been able to deploy a Flexipage along with all our other metadata by putting it in the package.xml and the correct /flexipages/Filename.flexipage file. I've also been able to associate it with a tab in our metadata, so it's ready for display right after deployment from our command-line.

However, where I'm running into trouble is in getting the FlexiPage to delete using the Metadata API. Our typical process involves deleting all of our metadata from a script, then deploying all our latest metadata. It is therefore imperative that we be able to delete FlexiPages in an automated way. Going into the UI and clicking "Delete" manually is not an option.

Is this a supported operation? Should I currently be able to delete a FlexiPage via the Metadata API? If this is not possible, I'd very much like to know that.

Thanks.
I would like to be able to conditionally enable/disable specific Publisher Actions on a record based on some execution logic. Is there any way to do that? I haven't been able to find any way to have a Publisher Action be displayed but disabled.

My current best solution is to simply take the user to a screen which explains why they cannot perform the action they've attempted, but that is definitely sub-optimal behavior.