• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I would like to create a visualforce page that saves a single Master Opportunity with multiple Child Opportunties (Child Opportunities fields will be the same from the Master Opportunities except Account and Amount where the user can enter manually on the visualforce page).  When the user clicks on "Save" on the visualforce page, it should insert the Master Opportunity and also related Child Opportunities.

I have set up my data model. I'm using standard Opportuntiy as Child Opportunity, and has a look up field to Master Opportunity. Master Opportunitiy is a customer object which has the same fields as standard Opportunity.

I need help with the logic (controller) and I'm wondering if I could get helped on pointing in the right direction. I am thinking that in order to save Child Opportunities, the Master Opportunities should be inserted first, so that we can get the ID of the master opportunities and related to fields to save for the child opportunities. 

Thanks so much,
LZ

I have a  FTP site. I wanted to load its file names and download links on a HTML/Visualforce page, so that I can access in Salesforce through a custom tab.

Is it possible with Visualforce page? Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Leanne Zhang

I have a  FTP site. I wanted to load its file names and download links on a HTML/Visualforce page, so that I can access in Salesforce through a custom tab.

Is it possible with Visualforce page? Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Leanne Zhang