• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The issue we are seeing is lag time between when a batch is fired versus when it receives resources. In some cases the batch fires at XX:30 but doesn’t actually receive resources to finish for 22 minutes. We see lag time in the future handler as well, a user clicks save and the future handler doesn’t fire for 10+ minutes. The evidence of this is in the log files.
After Spring 14, we are not able to deploy any of the change set into production environment.
Salesforce says that this is becase when change set push from sandbox (does not have Spring 14) will cause this error (please see salesforce tech response below). But i tried with sandbox with Spring 14 to push change set to production and got the same error.

Error: Totally 19 existing working classes are failed.
Example:
Failure Message: "System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.TestUtility.getUserRoleId: line 269, column 1 Class.TestUtility.createTsetUser: line 221, column 1 Class.VSRP_LicNovationController_AC_Test.myUnitTest: line 21, column 1"

Any help!
Sun
=============================

Thank you for taking my call I’m Joseph taking ownership on the case 10495859 regarding deployment failed due to one or more errors. To recap we have verified the issue by a screen sharing and we saw the errors. The errors is because of different versions, Production is on spring / Sandbox still on winter version the reason why its not matching. You will need to refresh Sand box and re deploy.

This deployment failed due to one or more errors and was rolled back.
Best Regards,

Joseph Lim
Salesforce.com Support