• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are piloting the OData External Data Source Connector.
The service we are testing was sourced from sql server stored procedures with parameters.
The "tables" sync successfully, but throw an error when an attempt is made to access them.
Unable to complete OData query for 'CustomerAccountSet'. Please check service status and authentication attributes Error ID: 509387730-25493 (702911041)
I can access the urls beneath the endpoint just fine via the ajax toolkit on a VF page, but cannot query or view the synced external objects.

We had great success accessing test external objects from http://services.odata.org/Northwind/Northwind.svc, so we know that the connector works well under certain circumstances.

Thanks, mb

We're piloting the odata XDS connector.

Are there any guidelines anywhere for how the odata service should be properly created in order for salesforce to configure the objects properly? 

The External Lookup Relationship appears to be absent. Is that an option that needs to be turned on by support, or is that not yet available?

Thanks
mb

We are piloting the OData External Data Source Connector.
The service we are testing was sourced from sql server stored procedures with parameters.
The "tables" sync successfully, but throw an error when an attempt is made to access them.
Unable to complete OData query for 'CustomerAccountSet'. Please check service status and authentication attributes Error ID: 509387730-25493 (702911041)
I can access the urls beneath the endpoint just fine via the ajax toolkit on a VF page, but cannot query or view the synced external objects.

We had great success accessing test external objects from http://services.odata.org/Northwind/Northwind.svc, so we know that the connector works well under certain circumstances.

Thanks, mb

I've used below code in vf page but its not working.What is an alternative to GETRECORDIDS.
  var selected = {!GETRECORDIDS($ObjectType.Lead)}; (I have this code in custom button used this in vf page)
We're piloting the odata XDS connector.

Are there any guidelines anywhere for how the odata service should be properly created in order for salesforce to configure the objects properly? 

The External Lookup Relationship appears to be absent. Is that an option that needs to be turned on by support, or is that not yet available?

Thanks
mb

I have created a VF with some remote objects.
I want to retrieve records from those objects with lookup fields.
But there is an error which is “Invalid criteria specified for retrieval. ValidationError [code=11, message=Data does not match any schemas from "oneOf", path=/where, schemaKey=null]".
Other fields can be queryed except for lookup.

Below is my code in VF.
var existAtt = new SObjectModel.ExistAttendee();
existAtt.retrieve({ where : {Account_vod__c: {eq: 'a0pK0000000XAYvIAO' }}}, function(err, records){
if(err) {
   alert(err.message);
}else{alert("ok");}
});

Please help me about this!
Thanks much!