• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi..
each time i try to use the front door url with .net sdk  by building the url like so:
AuthenticationClient auth = new AuthenticationClient();
auth.UsernamePasswordAsync(ConsumerKey, Secret,Username, Password + SecurityToken).Wait();
ForceClient forceClient = new ForceClient(auth.InstanceUrl, auth.AccessToken, auth.ApiVersion);
string sid = System.Web.HttpUtility.UrlEncode(this.auth.AccessToken);              
auth.InstanceUrl + "/secur/frontdoor.jsp?sid=" + sid;
using the url i get thrown back to the login page with the message "attempted to use a resource which requires you to login" 

even though using the sdk itself works. and i'm able to login with it correctly.

hi..
each time i try to use the front door url with .net sdk  by building the url like so:
auth.UsernamePasswordAsync(ConsumerKey, Secret,Username, Password + SecurityToken).Wait();
ForceClient forceClient = new ForceClient(auth.InstanceUrl, auth.AccessToken, auth.ApiVersion);
using the url i get thrown back to the login page with the message "attempted to use a resource which requires you to login" 

even though using the sdk itself works. and i'm able to login with it correctly.

hi..