• Business Analyst / Salesforce Administrator
  • This is my personal account.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone passed this badge since the last update?

I have reviewed and followed this trailhead to the letter (twice) and the only issue I am running into is this report. 

The Challenge says:
Use the same custom Report Type as the basis of these custom reports. Set the Accounts object as the top-level of the Report Type.  

There are several posts on the forum that say you do not need a custom report type for this report but that would not meet the challenge.   I have actually tried it both ways and still get the same error. 

I passed the other superbadge on my first attempt in 4 hours but I have completed this superbadge twice and this one piece won't pass. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YSITSSBD

I have tried to create a new developer edition (I now have 4 total).    I still receive the same error. 
How do I get this resolved?
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HPPZLBTE
Has anyone passed this badge since the last update?

I have reviewed and followed this trailhead to the letter (twice) and the only issue I am running into is this report. 

The Challenge says:
Use the same custom Report Type as the basis of these custom reports. Set the Accounts object as the top-level of the Report Type.  

There are several posts on the forum that say you do not need a custom report type for this report but that would not meet the challenge.   I have actually tried it both ways and still get the same error. 

I passed the other superbadge on my first attempt in 4 hours but I have completed this superbadge twice and this one piece won't pass. 

Hi All, 

Maybe I am missing something but I am going around in cirlces with the Contacts without Hobbies report. I have: 

1. Created a custom report type to get Contacts without hobbies 
2. Created an Account Value bucket field
3. Create a % Open Opps Formula 
4. Added First Name, Last Name, Total Opp Value, Open Opp Value, Phone, Email, %Open Opps to the report 
5. Summarised by Account Value then Account 

And im still getting an error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly.

I have added screenshots of all the pieces - hoping someone else has hit this issue 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HPPZLBTE
This is driving me mental!! I am on Trailhead trying to complete "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" and I am getting an error in Trailhead when i check the challenge:
"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

I have checked the debug log and it comes up with Fatal Error "System.AssertException: Assertion Failed":
User-added image

However if I test the process myself it works. Somebody in another thread suggested ordering the fields as per the challange lists them but this didnt work either.

Anybody else came accross this? I have spent too long trying to fix it.