• Salesforce Administrator
  • Western Governors University

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement to update an approver in the approval process after an integration job updates a record. would it be possible to update the approver either through a trigger or (preferrably) through an Process builder or flow?
I need to mark a check box true when another check box is marked true on the same screen is a visual flow. is that possible? what would the formula be?
I am wondering if there is an easy way to just query if a field is being referenced in all of the email templates in my org. Is this possible using workbench?
Hello, 
I am trying to put together a formula field that will calculate a number based on the population of other fields. 
If a status field is equal to "available" and the a custom field called Role is populated with "Student Mentor" and then a Individual Goal Override is greater not equal to null, I need to subtract  another field (active students) from the individual goal override field.

However, if the status field is equal to "available" and the a custom field Role is populated with "Student Mentor" and then a individual Goal Override is null, I need to subtract Active Students from another field called Goal Load. if it doesn't meet these requirements, then it need to just show "0"

Can someone help me with this? Here is what I have done and it doesn't seem to work.

CASE( ISPICKVAL(Status__c, "AVAILABLE") && ISPICKVAL( Role__c , "Student Mentor") && IndividualMentorGoalOverride__c >0, IndividualMentorGoalOverride__c-ActiveStudents__c, ISPICKVAL(MentorStatus__c, "AVAILABLE") && ISPICKVAL( MentorRole__c , "Student Mentor") && IndividualMentorGoalOverride__c =0, MentorCollege__r.MentorGoalLoad__c - ActiveStudents__c,0)
I need to mark a check box true when another check box is marked true on the same screen is a visual flow. is that possible? what would the formula be?
Hello, 
I am trying to put together a formula field that will calculate a number based on the population of other fields. 
If a status field is equal to "available" and the a custom field called Role is populated with "Student Mentor" and then a Individual Goal Override is greater not equal to null, I need to subtract  another field (active students) from the individual goal override field.

However, if the status field is equal to "available" and the a custom field Role is populated with "Student Mentor" and then a individual Goal Override is null, I need to subtract Active Students from another field called Goal Load. if it doesn't meet these requirements, then it need to just show "0"

Can someone help me with this? Here is what I have done and it doesn't seem to work.

CASE( ISPICKVAL(Status__c, "AVAILABLE") && ISPICKVAL( Role__c , "Student Mentor") && IndividualMentorGoalOverride__c >0, IndividualMentorGoalOverride__c-ActiveStudents__c, ISPICKVAL(MentorStatus__c, "AVAILABLE") && ISPICKVAL( MentorRole__c , "Student Mentor") && IndividualMentorGoalOverride__c =0, MentorCollege__r.MentorGoalLoad__c - ActiveStudents__c,0)