• Salesforce Developer
  • Medibank Health Services

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I had previously been using the URL hacking technique to pre-populate the Contact field on a custom object from a custom button with the following URL: /a0L/e?CF00N90000007GAup={!Contact.Name}&CF00N90000007GAup_lkid={!Contact.Id}&retURL=/{!Contact.Id}
This works fine on the page built as a page layout.
I have then created the page as a Visualforce page and have triede the same technique to populate the contact field using a new URL ( as the contact fields Id is now different.
The new URL is /apex/StartCallCounsellor?j_id0:j_id2:j_id3:j_id19:j_id20={!Contact.Name}&j_id0:j_id2:j_id3:j_id19:j_id20_lkid={!Contact.Id}&retURL=/{!Contact.Id}
This does not work at all. The Contact field remains blank.
Seems that Visualforce pages do not support the URL hacking technique???

Is there an update for the Force.com IDE that supports API version 32?
I had previously been using the Force.com IDE with Eclipse Juno and Mac OS X Mavericks without any problem.
Haven't used it for a while and I'm now running Yosemite on the Mac.

I find that the project password is not being saved when I am using the Force.com IDE with either Eclipse Kepler or Luna and Mac OS X Yosemite.
I can create a new project, download the classes etc from my sandbox org, but I'm then unable to create any new classes and when I open a class I get an error saying that I'm missing my password.
Checking the project properties and the password field is blank.
I am using the Force.com IDE installed from
http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42

Is there a newer Force.com IDE?
With the combination listed above, I can download into a project ok, but when I open a class I get a message that the project has incorrect login credentials.
Also I cannpt create any new classes with an error similar to above.
When I check the project credentials my password is missing.
I haven;t used Force.com IDE since Eclipse Juno and Mac OS X Mavericks, which always worked fine.
Since Saturday, the Apex class that assembles a URL to be assigned to a button on a VF page is failing to return a value if the string includes a tokenised value. ( We are using the CipherCloud tokenising gateway )

For example, the following piece of code returns nothing at all if the result of aContact.Name would be a tokenised value.

selectedinteractionurl= 'a02/e?CF00N90000007GAuz='+latestcall[0].Name+'&CF00N90000007GAuz_lkid='+latestcall[0].Id+'&CF00N90000005GWKP='+aContact.Name+'&CF00N90000005GWKP_lkid='+aContact.Id+'&retURL=/apex/CallerInteractions?id='+aContact.Id+'&renderToolbar=true';

If aContact.Name returns a non-tokenised value, then it works fine.

This was all working fine until last Saturday.
Is there an update for the Force.com IDE that supports API version 32?
I had previously been using the Force.com IDE with Eclipse Juno and Mac OS X Mavericks without any problem.
Haven't used it for a while and I'm now running Yosemite on the Mac.

I find that the project password is not being saved when I am using the Force.com IDE with either Eclipse Kepler or Luna and Mac OS X Yosemite.
I can create a new project, download the classes etc from my sandbox org, but I'm then unable to create any new classes and when I open a class I get an error saying that I'm missing my password.
Checking the project properties and the password field is blank.
I am using the Force.com IDE installed from
http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42

Is there a newer Force.com IDE?
Since Saturday, the Apex class that assembles a URL to be assigned to a button on a VF page is failing to return a value if the string includes a tokenised value. ( We are using the CipherCloud tokenising gateway )

For example, the following piece of code returns nothing at all if the result of aContact.Name would be a tokenised value.

selectedinteractionurl= 'a02/e?CF00N90000007GAuz='+latestcall[0].Name+'&CF00N90000007GAuz_lkid='+latestcall[0].Id+'&CF00N90000005GWKP='+aContact.Name+'&CF00N90000005GWKP_lkid='+aContact.Id+'&retURL=/apex/CallerInteractions?id='+aContact.Id+'&renderToolbar=true';

If aContact.Name returns a non-tokenised value, then it works fine.

This was all working fine until last Saturday.