• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I keep getting the following error, and am not sure why. The Apex class I created works in Sadbox and uploads for deployment without an issue, but it fails when I go to "Inbound Change Sents" and try to deploy the new class...

ERROR:
Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Student_Master.ApplicationMasterTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject (Student_Master): []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.App...

We have a list of around 6K High Schools across the USA, and I need to be able to pull that list into a XML document so that I can then use jQuery to search for a school as I start typing in a form. Any ideas how this can be accomplished?
I keep getting the following error, and am not sure why. The Apex class I created works in Sadbox and uploads for deployment without an issue, but it fails when I go to "Inbound Change Sents" and try to deploy the new class...

ERROR:
Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Student_Master.ApplicationMasterTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject (Student_Master): []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.App...

We have a list of around 6K High Schools across the USA, and I need to be able to pull that list into a XML document so that I can then use jQuery to search for a school as I start typing in a form. Any ideas how this can be accomplished?