• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
User-added image
As you can see in the picture i want to go for complete custom branding of the salesforce 1 app, i am able to put logo on the initial login page but not on the default landing page, can any one please help me to achieve the same. Also when i searched out for the solution of this problem i got to know about Custom brand asset below is the link for the same
https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_custombrandasset.htm
but i am unable to use the same as i dont know how to implement this as i dont have any VF page where i can customize it and use and page container for the salesforce 1 app.
HI All,
I am getting this message
"Your company currently has exceeded its data storage limits including an extra overflow buffer. Per our terms and conditions, we cannot permit additional data creation within our system until your company first reduces its current data storage. Please contact your company's salesforce.com administrator to resolve this. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause".

As i can see in my org i am using very minimal amount of data but i am still getting error can any one tell me how do i resolve this?
Hi All,
I want to consume 1 service bus relay service built in Microsoft azure. i have successfully done the same using issuer name and password. but when i am trying to consume it using issuer name and secret key its giving me an error stating
"<Error><Code>401</Code><Detail>MissingToken: The request contains no authorization header..TrackingId:7ff377d3-8000-44e7-94e3-0b6088abc634_G9,TimeStamp:6/9/2014 5:18:26 AM</Detail></Error> "

sometime it gives error like unauthorized request when i use encode key method.
Kindly provide me solution for this that how to connect using a key?

Also i need to consume same service using Certificates if any one can help me it will be great, Thanks in advance.
Hi,
User-added image
As you can see in the picture i want to go for complete custom branding of the salesforce 1 app, i am able to put logo on the initial login page but not on the default landing page, can any one please help me to achieve the same. Also when i searched out for the solution of this problem i got to know about Custom brand asset below is the link for the same
https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_custombrandasset.htm
but i am unable to use the same as i dont know how to implement this as i dont have any VF page where i can customize it and use and page container for the salesforce 1 app.