• -1 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I need create in other object a button like create pdf in Quotes, So I have 2 templates and when click the button, show me a lookup to choose what template a want create. And choose if I want save or save and send.

I tried to do with visualforce page, but I don't know how I can associate each lookup field to each visualforce page.

Hi, I need create in other object a button like create pdf in Quotes, So I have 2 templates and when click the button, show me a lookup to choose what template a want create. And choose if I want save or save and send.

I tried to do with visualforce page, but I don't know how I can associate each lookup field to each visualforce page.

Hi friends, do you know the code (Apex or Javacript) to open the Salesforce PDF Viewer but with a PDF i created manually? Not the templates you can create with salesforce.

cheers

• October 18, 2012