• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a managed pacakge with custom funcionality and I want to allow the Admin to control which users have access to it.
When I tryed to display the list of users and allow picking from it I encountered the limit of 170K for the visual force page.
I would like to know is there a strandrd way to display the list of avaible users in the org and allow the Admin to pick from it?
  • May 07, 2021
Hi,

I would like to include some specifc code in my package for community users.
I don't want to enforce enabling of the community feature in the installing org, but only to use it in case the community feature is enabled.
Currently, after adding the code, I get Missing Organization Feature: CommonPortal null  when installing the packgage on orgs that doesn't support community.
What is the best practice to incorporate the code in the package without forcing the installing org to support this feature?

Thanks,
Nir
  • October 29, 2015
Hi,

I would like to include some specifc code in my package for community users.
I don't want to enforce enabling of the community feature in the installing org, but only to use it in case the community feature is enabled.
Currently, after adding the code, I get Missing Organization Feature: CommonPortal null  when installing the packgage on orgs that doesn't support community.
What is the best practice to incorporate the code in the package without forcing the installing org to support this feature?

Thanks,
Nir
  • October 29, 2015
Hi, 
I have a question regarding community deployment. We are developing community related features in our product. So some of our code includes the use of 'Network' object. While installing package with this code, the destination org requires community should be enabled otherwise it gives installation error. 
Is there any way to make the deployment of community features dynamic? 
i.e: If the destination org doesn't have community enabled then it will install the package without giving any error but community-related features won't be enabled (or installed). OR if destination org has community enabled then it will install the app with community-related features. 

Thanks, 
Sandip
  • March 17, 2015