• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi  ,

I have two text fields ( Billing Street and Billing City), i need to combine those values and show it as a formula field

Billing Street = myStreet
Billing City = myCity
output of my formula field will be like....
Address( formula Field, return type is text) = myStreet,myCity

please Help anyone to achieve this.

thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm new salesforce and i have Requirement like...

I have all Account Names in Dropdown(using Apex:selectList i have done this), if select any of the Account Name from the Dropdown and after clicking on commandButton ,i need to Display all related contacts for the particular Account in pageBlockTable.Do i need to write inner Class for this? if yes please give me some sample code to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance
shan
Hi all,
Good morning...
Other than english (thai) language template is not displaying any HTML body in output, even Thai language is seleted in " Language Settings".
We are using this in Visualforce Page,if i send email for testing purpose it's coming properly. But the thing is we have a customize option called "print" (only for on screen display.. just like a previw).There i can't find HTML body over there only for Thai language, other than thai(english) i can find the preview of every templates HTML body.
Please suggest on this, its an urgent issue in Production.

I need to write a script( in developer console)  to delete one day from due date filed and it has needed to schedule run everyday @ 11:59 pm.

Based upon the due date only my aging Buckets values populate. so i need to remains the same due date for every day.

please anyone could help me. its urgent.
Hi all,
I need to write a script( in developer console)  to delete one day from due date filed and it has needed to schedule run everyday @ 11:59 pm.

Based upon the due date only my aging Buckets values populate. so i need to remains the same due date for every day.

please anyone could help me. its urgent.  THANKS IN ADVANCE

shanmuka
Hi all,

shanmuka
Hi  ,

I have two text fields ( Billing Street and Billing City), i need to combine those values and show it as a formula field

Billing Street = myStreet
Billing City = myCity
output of my formula field will be like....
Address( formula Field, return type is text) = myStreet,myCity

please Help anyone to achieve this.

thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm new salesforce and i have Requirement like...

I have all Account Names in Dropdown(using Apex:selectList i have done this), if select any of the Account Name from the Dropdown and after clicking on commandButton ,i need to Display all related contacts for the particular Account in pageBlockTable.Do i need to write inner Class for this? if yes please give me some sample code to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance
shan

please anyone could help me. its urgent.
Hi all,

shanmuka