• Senior Manager Sales operations
  • MetricStream

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have an object that got created through to the application package and we are discontinuing that product and need to copy the object, data and the files from that object to a new one. Please guide us how to do that

We are using Opportunity Revenue split object in the opportunity to split the revenue between two owners. But when we create the report to show my team's or my opportunities the split owner not able to see his/her opportunities in the report. Is there any ideas to resolve this.
We want to bold or color a field name/label for a particular field in salesforce.
We want to close the prior task based on the User Profile and the subject line. If the recent task is closed and the subject line contains "Outbound" and the Profile is "Inside Sales" then prior open task should get closed automatically.
How do I create approve and reject buttons inside of an email template. These emails are going to C level executives to approve the price, so the alerts goes to  there inbox, with the help of button they can approve or reject the pricing.
We have created a custom object under opportunity object. The user fills this object based on opportunity progression. So one opportunity may have multiple records. Currently when we run a report all the records under the opportunity that picks. So is there any way, when we run a report that picks only the last modified record. 
How to track what reports are viewed or downloaded by the user 
How to stop the users in saving reports in the Unified Public Reports. I want the user to save the reports only in "My Personal Custom Reports" folder.
We want to create a Customer Track custom object and create a child objects under that. It should look like how the Accounts and Opportunity page. So how to create the object like that.
Can we rename  “Notes & Attachment” from opportunity page?
Currently the Opportunity reports tracks few standard fields in the history trend reporting. So how can I add additional custom fields for tracking the history trends.
Is there any way to add more than 4 column Dashboard layout and if so can someone point me in the right direction on how to do it?  
As Standard Salesforce Functionality it allows to add one Quota only. But we want to add additional 3 quotas, so how to add and how it can come in the Forecast Quota report
How to integrate Salesforce Professional edition with Sharepoint. If the user update few fields it should auto update in Sharepoint or in Salesforce 
Currently in Prefession edition, a multi select picklist can not assign another multi select picklist as controlling field. It will be great if somebody can help me.
How do I create approve and reject buttons inside of an email template. These emails are going to C level executives to approve the price, so the alerts goes to  there inbox, with the help of button they can approve or reject the pricing.
How to stop the users in saving reports in the Unified Public Reports. I want the user to save the reports only in "My Personal Custom Reports" folder.
We want to create a Customer Track custom object and create a child objects under that. It should look like how the Accounts and Opportunity page. So how to create the object like that.
Can we rename  “Notes & Attachment” from opportunity page?
Currently the Opportunity reports tracks few standard fields in the history trend reporting. So how can I add additional custom fields for tracking the history trends.
Is there any way to add more than 4 column Dashboard layout and if so can someone point me in the right direction on how to do it?