• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am working on salesforce, my requirement is to create custom object and to add visualforce page in custom object page layout. I am able to create custom object but i could not see any option to add visuaforce  page to custom object page, can any one help me how to do it.

I have attched screen shot.

thanks in advance

Sonu GuptaUser-added image
Hi,

I am working on salesforce, my requirement is to pull the tasks from microsoft exchnages to salesforce, for this i have downoaded 'Salesforce for Outllook' from salesforce. my sync direction for task is from outlook to salesforce. when i am going to sync the tasks it showing time zone error.

please find the attached screen shot.
User-added image
let me know your openion.

Thanks in advance

Sonu Gupta
Hi,

I am working on salesforce, my requirement is to create custom object and to add visualforce page in custom object page layout. I am able to create custom object but i could not see any option to add visuaforce  page to custom object page, can any one help me how to do it.

I have attched screen shot.

thanks in advance

Sonu GuptaUser-added image
Hi,

I am working on salesforce, my requirement is to pull the tasks from microsoft exchnages to salesforce, for this i have downoaded 'Salesforce for Outllook' from salesforce. my sync direction for task is from outlook to salesforce. when i am going to sync the tasks it showing time zone error.

please find the attached screen shot.
User-added image
let me know your openion.

Thanks in advance

Sonu Gupta