• Consultant
  • Slalom

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've setup an external data source with a secure url. The validation and sync worked correctly and created the external object and fields. 

However, when I go to view all for the external object, the callout is using HTTP instead of HTTPS which gives an error of: 

Error received from the external system: 302: 302 Found Found The document has moved here.

Would there be any particular reason the callout would not use the secure version of the URL?
I've created a connected app that is launched via Napili community. Instead of the app launcher, I would prefer to launch the connected app from a link embedded within a lightning component. Is this possible?
The spinners available in the lightning design system are the six dots, which works for consistency internally. However, in the Napli template, the load spinner is three horizontal dots. 

Is it possible to show the horizontal dots to match the rest of the community?

The spinner part of the component is setup as: 
<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />
<aura:handler event="aura:waiting" action="{!c.showSpinner}"/>
<aura:handler event="aura:doneWaiting" action="{!c.hideSpinner}"/>
<aura:attribute name="toggleSpinner" type="boolean" default="false"/> 

<!-- Loading Spinner -->
            <aura:if isTrue="{!v.toggleSpinner}">
                <div class="slds-spinner_container">
                    <div class="slds-spinner  slds-spinner slds-spinner--large slds-is-relative" role="alert">
                        <span class="slds-assistive-text">Loading</span>
                        <div class="slds-spinner__dot-a"></div>
                        <div class="slds-spinner__dot-b"></div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </aura:if>

The JS Controller: 

doInit : function(component, event, helper) {
        console.log('0');
        // helper.hideSpinner(component, event);
        helper.showSpinner(component, event);
        helper.getRecords(component, null);
    },

showSpinner : function(component,event,helper){
        // display spinner when aura:waiting (server waiting)
        component.set("v.toggleSpinner", true);  
    },
    hideSpinner : function(component,event,helper){
        // hide when aura:downwaiting
        component.set("v.toggleSpinner", false);
    },

From preliminary tests, it doesn't seem possible to query the new work order objects. These don't list in the Standard and Custom Objects breakdown within Workbench. If I try a simple query such as SELECT Id FROM WorkOrder, it gives an error stating that sObject type is not supported. 

Is there any way to use SOQL to gather work order information?
Is it possible to enable multi-currency in a developer org? I know this requires sending a case, but since this is not an option within the developer instances I didn't know if there was another way to accomplish this. 
I have deployed profiles to UAT from Dev sandbox some how all the audiences for the apge variations got deleted (communities ). Is that because of profile deployment or is there any other reason ?
I've created a connected app that is launched via Napili community. Instead of the app launcher, I would prefer to launch the connected app from a link embedded within a lightning component. Is this possible?
From preliminary tests, it doesn't seem possible to query the new work order objects. These don't list in the Standard and Custom Objects breakdown within Workbench. If I try a simple query such as SELECT Id FROM WorkOrder, it gives an error stating that sObject type is not supported. 

Is there any way to use SOQL to gather work order information?
I have deployed profiles to UAT from Dev sandbox some how all the audiences for the apge variations got deleted (communities ). Is that because of profile deployment or is there any other reason ?