• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a pageblocktable where one of my columns has conditional highlighting.  That is working just fine, but I want that highlighting to stay even when the mouse hovers over that column's row.  I'm very new to visualforce, and web development in general, so struggle with these little things!  I see that when I mouse over rows in the table the entire row is highlighted, but I don't see any explicit code to make this happen so I guess it is the default behavior?  I don't mind that, but I don't want to lose the other highlighted color on that one column when the rest of the row is highlighted due to a mouse over.  If the column isn't highlighted, I still want it to change colors with the rest of the row during mouse over. How can I acheive this?

Thanks!

Hi I am stuck in a point which I believe is almost 'the end', but I am not just able to write test class for this.

I have a flow, which shows a list of Opportunities, one by one based on score. This flow has been referenced in a VF page:

<apex:page controller="OppPriorityController">
    <h1>Opportunity Prioritisation Wokflow</h1>
  <flow:interview name="Opportunity_Prioritisation_Flow" interview="{!myflow}" buttonLocation="bottom">
  <apex:param name="varCurrentUserID" value="{!$User.Id}"/> 
  </flow:interview>
</apex:page>

The OppPriorityController is below:

public class OppPriorityController {

// Need not instantiate explicitly the Flow object using the class constructor 

public Flow.Interview.Opportunity_Prioritisation_Flow myflow { get; set; }
    public String getPhoneNumber() {
        // Access flow variables as simple member variables with get/set methods 
             return myflow.PhoneNumber; 
             }
    public String getAccountID() {
             return myflow.AccId;
    }
     public String getAccountName() {
             return myflow.AccountName;
    }
     public String getOpportunityID() {
             return myflow.OppId;
    }
     public String getOpportunityName() {
             return myflow.OppName;
    }
}

The test class which I tried is below:

@isTest (SeeAllData=true)
private class OppPriorityControllerTest {
    public static testMethod void myTestMethodForFlow() {
        PageReference pageRef = Page.OppPriorityPage;
        Test.setCurrentPage(pageRef);
        OppPriorityController oppPriorityController = new OppPriorityController();        
        oppPriorityController.myflow = new Flow.Interview.Opportunity_Prioritisation_Flow(new Map<String, Object>());
        String pNumber = oppPriorityController.getPhoneNumber();
        String accountId = oppPriorityController.getAccountID() ;
        String accountName = oppPriorityController.getAccountName();
        String opportunityID = oppPriorityController.getOpportunityID();
        String opportunityName = oppPriorityController.getOpportunityName();
    }
}

I received an error: Interview not started.

Any help here would be grateful. I tried to serach in various places, but none helped me to solve this.