• Member since 2014
  • Empire Sales Strategies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have done this a million times it seems like... but I do not understand why this is not working.

There is an External ID (Called "HALO ID") on the contact object.
A technician fills out a web-to-lead form online, puts in their Halo ID and Salesforce should Relate the Contact to the Lead.

I troubleshooted the process builder that autolaunches the flow just fine.
Trigger:  Halo ID NOT null && Technician = null
sObject: "Lead" (Lead sobject)

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Please help, thank you!
I have done this a million times it seems like... but I do not understand why this is not working.

There is an External ID (Called "HALO ID") on the contact object.
A technician fills out a web-to-lead form online, puts in their Halo ID and Salesforce should Relate the Contact to the Lead.

I troubleshooted the process builder that autolaunches the flow just fine.
Trigger:  Halo ID NOT null && Technician = null
sObject: "Lead" (Lead sobject)

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Please help, thank you!
We are looking for a long term consultant to help guide us through the perplexity of Salesforce and IT.  We need someone with a talent for understanding business processes that can evaluate the solutions currently being utilized (which don't currently communicate), and offer a vision/strategy for improved efficiency and productivity through centralization/integration into Salesforce and/or other applicable solutions.

We would like to set up the relationship as a monthly ongoing retainer for a negotiated number of hours.  We also require the work to be done on site at our location in Southern Cal (Murrieta) for interactive employee training and communication.  We are not looking for a short term relationship, but an invaluable expert that can  help the company grow and improve over the long term.  Please reach out by email at info@globallinksourcing.com if you feel you are very qualified for the opportuity. No recruiters please.
Greetings:

I have been trying to do check the challenge of the the first part of the "Apex Basics & Database" module. I have been restructuring my apex code but nothing seems to work. This is the error that I'm getting:
User-added image