• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

The below mentioned fields are to be created in PROJECT(Custom Object)

OBJECT                             DATA TYPE                                             VALUE                                            
1. Total Certified                        Number                       Equal to number of WON Opportunities associated with this project
2.Total Leads Generated            Look up (Number)        Equal to number of Leads. Can be calculated by adding up all the leads generated by the                                                                                 campaigns under this project.
3.Total Actual Balance                   Currency (Formula)      Total Actual Balance equals budget minus expenses for all completed Campaigns
4.Total Projected Closing Balance / Currency (Formula)  Total Projected Closing Balance equals Total Actual Balance minus all expenses for                                                                                         ongoing or future Campaigns
5.Total Delta                                Currency (Formula)   Total Delta is equal to Total Projected Closing Balance minus budget. (Total Delta can be                                                                                   a  positive or negative number)
6.Total Allocated Resources         Number                     Equal to the total number of Users who are owners of a campaign or a campaign task                                                                                       under this project.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks,
Chandu

Hi All,

I need code for the following scenarios. Please help me out.

1.When any new Project(Custom Object) is created, a default Campaign will created by system. (This will allow countryManagers(India,USA, Brazil managers)  to assign a campaign to leads)
2.When a new campaign is created, a series of Campaign tasks will automatically be created by Salesforce and assigned to a user. The specific list of tasks will be conditional on the ‘Campaign Type’ field. 

Default Campaign Tasks that are created when a new Campaign is created:-    
1.CIO Event
2.Digital (Lead Generation)
3.Digital (Brand Awareness) 

Thanks,
Chandu
Hi All,

The below mentioned fields are to be created in PROJECT(Custom Object)

OBJECT                             DATA TYPE                                             VALUE                                            
1. Total Certified                        Number                       Equal to number of WON Opportunities associated with this project
2.Total Leads Generated            Look up (Number)        Equal to number of Leads. Can be calculated by adding up all the leads generated by the                                                                                 campaigns under this project.
3.Total Actual Balance                   Currency (Formula)      Total Actual Balance equals budget minus expenses for all completed Campaigns
4.Total Projected Closing Balance / Currency (Formula)  Total Projected Closing Balance equals Total Actual Balance minus all expenses for                                                                                         ongoing or future Campaigns
5.Total Delta                                Currency (Formula)   Total Delta is equal to Total Projected Closing Balance minus budget. (Total Delta can be                                                                                   a  positive or negative number)
6.Total Allocated Resources         Number                     Equal to the total number of Users who are owners of a campaign or a campaign task                                                                                       under this project.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks,
Chandu

Hi All,

I need code for the following scenarios. Please help me out.

1.When any new Project(Custom Object) is created, a default Campaign will created by system. (This will allow countryManagers(India,USA, Brazil managers)  to assign a campaign to leads)
2.When a new campaign is created, a series of Campaign tasks will automatically be created by Salesforce and assigned to a user. The specific list of tasks will be conditional on the ‘Campaign Type’ field. 

Default Campaign Tasks that are created when a new Campaign is created:-    
1.CIO Event
2.Digital (Lead Generation)
3.Digital (Brand Awareness) 

Thanks,
Chandu