• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'd like to leverage out of the box contracts but I need to prevent users from activating a contract unless 2 date fields are not blank
I'm trying to create a button on case console called New Customer Service Case.  It shoudl create a case of a specific record type (Customer Service Case) and I can't get the button to work - "Illegal Character" 

srcUp (‘ /500/e?retURL={!Case.Id} &cas5=Customer Service Case&isdtp=vw&def_case_id={!Case.Id} &RecordType= 012L00000008mRV’);
I'm getting a syntax error.  Sorry, I know this post is a bit old but the only discussion about this topic.  I want to replace a null value with $0.  Here is my line of code:

<td><apex:outputField value="{! IF(OR(ISNULL(ACT_ROF__c.Additional_Profits__c) ,ISBLANK(ACT_ROF__c.Additional_Profits__c)), 0, ACT_ROF__c.Additional_Profits__c }"/></td>

I'm apparently adding an extra comma somewhere but have no clue where.....??

Error: Syntax error. Extra ','
I'd like to leverage out of the box contracts but I need to prevent users from activating a contract unless 2 date fields are not blank
I'm trying to create a button on case console called New Customer Service Case.  It shoudl create a case of a specific record type (Customer Service Case) and I can't get the button to work - "Illegal Character" 

srcUp (‘ /500/e?retURL={!Case.Id} &cas5=Customer Service Case&isdtp=vw&def_case_id={!Case.Id} &RecordType= 012L00000008mRV’);
I'm getting a syntax error.  Sorry, I know this post is a bit old but the only discussion about this topic.  I want to replace a null value with $0.  Here is my line of code:

<td><apex:outputField value="{! IF(OR(ISNULL(ACT_ROF__c.Additional_Profits__c) ,ISBLANK(ACT_ROF__c.Additional_Profits__c)), 0, ACT_ROF__c.Additional_Profits__c }"/></td>

I'm apparently adding an extra comma somewhere but have no clue where.....??

Error: Syntax error. Extra ','