• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Emailing and Scheduling a ReportI am attempting to schedule and email a report, and the user I want to email it to is not coming up in the "Select From" list in order for me to add them. How do I fix this in this persons profile so when I select "users" the name I want pops up. Attached is a screen shot of the directions. Also, I have read in some forums that people were having issues because of thier browser. However, I am using Safari and the only people I read about having issues were people using Chrom. I've included some screen shots to help.User-added image
User-added image
I am attempting to schedule and email a report, and the user I want to email it to is not coming up in the "Select From" list in order for me to add them. How do I fix this in this persons profile so when I select "users" the name I want pops up. Attached is a screen shot of the directions. 

User-added image
User-added image
Is there a data loader that is compatible with Mac OSX and if so, where can I download it from. I'm taking this course online and it is asking me to download the data loader but I have a macbook, and the file I'm given the opportunity to download is for windows. 
Hello Developers.

U.S. Army Veteran here studying to become a SalesForce System Administrator and need help with the following isse: This is part of the VetForce training program for U.S. military veterans. 

I am trying to post the following formula and am getting the Sytax Error: Error: Field Has_Support_Plan__c does not exist. Check spelling.

Here is the formula: Has_Support_Plan__c = True && ISBLANK( Support_Plan_Expiration_Date__c)

The steps that I have followed are as follows: 
Start Page: Setup | Customize | Accounts | Validation Rules.
1. To create an account validation rule to force users to enter a Support Plan Expiration Date when Has Support Plan is selected:Click New, and then complete the validation rule:

Rule Name: Support plan expiration date required
Active: (selected)
Description: Support plan expiration date is required when account is marked as having support plan.
Error Condition Formula: Has_Support_Plan__c = True && ISBLANK( Support_Plan_Expiration_Date__c )
Ok folks. U.S. Army veteran here training to be a SalesForce Certified Systems Administrator and I have a question about some code I am typing up.  I have typed up the following code to use for a custom formula and am getting a Syntax error and not sure why. 

IF(ISPICKVAL(picklist_field, ("Closed Won" StageName Amount  * 0.1, 0) = Incorrect Syntax Error

IF( ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Closed Won") , Amount  * 0.1, 0) = Correct No Syntax Error

Can someone explain to me in English why I am getting a syntax error code of the first one. After a while I figured out why it wasn't working, but I am not a coder or developer so any help and explanation you could give me would be great. 

My email is srosen101@gmail.com. For someone kind enough to take the time to answer my question, could you please email me as well. Thanks. 

Emailing and Scheduling a ReportI am attempting to schedule and email a report, and the user I want to email it to is not coming up in the "Select From" list in order for me to add them. How do I fix this in this persons profile so when I select "users" the name I want pops up. Attached is a screen shot of the directions. Also, I have read in some forums that people were having issues because of thier browser. However, I am using Safari and the only people I read about having issues were people using Chrom. I've included some screen shots to help.User-added image
User-added image
I am attempting to schedule and email a report, and the user I want to email it to is not coming up in the "Select From" list in order for me to add them. How do I fix this in this persons profile so when I select "users" the name I want pops up. Attached is a screen shot of the directions. 

User-added image
User-added image
Is there a data loader that is compatible with Mac OSX and if so, where can I download it from. I'm taking this course online and it is asking me to download the data loader but I have a macbook, and the file I'm given the opportunity to download is for windows. 
Hello Developers.

U.S. Army Veteran here studying to become a SalesForce System Administrator and need help with the following isse: This is part of the VetForce training program for U.S. military veterans. 

I am trying to post the following formula and am getting the Sytax Error: Error: Field Has_Support_Plan__c does not exist. Check spelling.

Here is the formula: Has_Support_Plan__c = True && ISBLANK( Support_Plan_Expiration_Date__c)

The steps that I have followed are as follows: 
Start Page: Setup | Customize | Accounts | Validation Rules.
1. To create an account validation rule to force users to enter a Support Plan Expiration Date when Has Support Plan is selected:Click New, and then complete the validation rule:

Rule Name: Support plan expiration date required
Active: (selected)
Description: Support plan expiration date is required when account is marked as having support plan.
Error Condition Formula: Has_Support_Plan__c = True && ISBLANK( Support_Plan_Expiration_Date__c )
Ok folks. U.S. Army veteran here training to be a SalesForce Certified Systems Administrator and I have a question about some code I am typing up.  I have typed up the following code to use for a custom formula and am getting a Syntax error and not sure why. 

IF(ISPICKVAL(picklist_field, ("Closed Won" StageName Amount  * 0.1, 0) = Incorrect Syntax Error

IF( ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Closed Won") , Amount  * 0.1, 0) = Correct No Syntax Error

Can someone explain to me in English why I am getting a syntax error code of the first one. After a while I figured out why it wasn't working, but I am not a coder or developer so any help and explanation you could give me would be great. 

My email is srosen101@gmail.com. For someone kind enough to take the time to answer my question, could you please email me as well. Thanks.