• Accenture Services Pvt Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Floks,

Can someone explain me clearly, is it possible to have more than 2 master-detail relationship on a single object?

And if yes, how exactly we can do it?

Thank you

hi floks

i have one requirment 

if check box is checked and associate piclkist field is enble .and it's unchecked picklist field was disable .

how to do this requirment ?  
This is the error . I have check field name correct , values are correct . then what would be reason ?

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0E9000000pZuMyEAK; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id]
Error is in expression '{!genrate}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page genrate_invoice .
Hi,

I have a set of unique email address that are stored in a SET. Based on that SET of emails, I want to query all the LEads in the system with that email address. Here is an example of my code. 

Note: I have more than 50,000 leads in the system so I used query in a for loop
Set<String> email = new Set<String>();

//some logic is performed
//at the end of the logic, email has about 10,000 records

For(Lead curLead : [Select Id, Name, Email From Lead Where Email IN: email]){

//some logic performed

}//end for loop

Why would I be getting a 'Too Many query row' error if the query is in the for loop paramater list? What am I doing wrong to be hitting the 50,000 query row governor limit?

If 'email' is bigger than the total number of leads in the system, would that cause an issue? What alternative methods can I use?