• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our Org has Person Accounts enabled so what I am trying to do is create a Workflow Rule that fires off an Email Alert.  When creating the Workflow Rule, I have to use the Account object (Person Accounts are a type of Account, not a type of Contact) and when I do that and get to the New Email Alert screen, I then go to the Recipient Type field and select Email Field, but there are no Available Recipients.

That is not a surprise given the standard Business Account object (which the Workflow engine uses) does have an email field.  But, if my Org has Person Accounts enabled shouldn't the Account.PersonEmail field become an Available Receipients option?  Or, maybe there is a different way to approach this?  All ideas welcomed!!!
Our Org has Person Accounts enabled so what I am trying to do is create a Workflow Rule that fires off an Email Alert.  When creating the Workflow Rule, I have to use the Account object (Person Accounts are a type of Account, not a type of Contact) and when I do that and get to the New Email Alert screen, I then go to the Recipient Type field and select Email Field, but there are no Available Recipients.

That is not a surprise given the standard Business Account object (which the Workflow engine uses) does have an email field.  But, if my Org has Person Accounts enabled shouldn't the Account.PersonEmail field become an Available Receipients option?  Or, maybe there is a different way to approach this?  All ideas welcomed!!!