• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a VF page with standard controller 'Account' and controller extension 'AccountExtensionController' which has code to override the default controller 'Save' action and it is working fine. I am also displaying 'BillingAccount' information on the same VF page, "BillingAccount' is the Custom Object and Child of an 'Account' object, now I want to edit & Save some information on this Custom object. Tried writting code for this custom object 'Save' action in the same controller extension but it is not allowing, I guess because it is the extension for Standard controller 'Account'. 
Note :- I have 2 seperate blocks for 'Account' and 'BillingAccount' information and allowing to edit them seperately that means there are two different 'Save' buttons

Could anyone tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks,
Smita

• June 06, 2016
Hi,

After registration Username is created with some string like if entered username is "user1" it is being created as "user1@020o00000000meb.na17.force.com". And I know it should allow logging in  using just "user1" as username but it's not, whereas I can login using the whole string which was created as a Username.
I think it is a known issue, could anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Smita

• April 24, 2016
Hello,

I want to display child of a child for Account standard object. How to achieve this in Visualforce?
 If I use standard controller "Account" it gives an error.
 May be this is a very basic question but I am new to Visualforce.Thanks in Advance.

Smita
  • March 18, 2016
Hi,

What is the simplest way to have a data exchange between a client application and Salesforce(force.com sites) using client application's REST APIs, I want to fetch data from client application into force.com sites.

Thanks,
Smita
  • March 10, 2016
Could anyone tell me how to add Trailhead Badge on LinkedIn. I missed it when completed the Badge. Is that functionality available now?
  • January 30, 2016
Hello,

I have a VF page with standard controller 'Account' and controller extension 'AccountExtensionController' which has code to override the default controller 'Save' action and it is working fine. I am also displaying 'BillingAccount' information on the same VF page, "BillingAccount' is the Custom Object and Child of an 'Account' object, now I want to edit & Save some information on this Custom object. Tried writting code for this custom object 'Save' action in the same controller extension but it is not allowing, I guess because it is the extension for Standard controller 'Account'. 
Note :- I have 2 seperate blocks for 'Account' and 'BillingAccount' information and allowing to edit them seperately that means there are two different 'Save' buttons

Could anyone tell me how to achieve this.

Thanks,
Smita

• June 06, 2016
Hello,

I want to display child of a child for Account standard object. How to achieve this in Visualforce?
 If I use standard controller "Account" it gives an error.
 May be this is a very basic question but I am new to Visualforce.Thanks in Advance.

Smita
  • March 18, 2016
Could anyone tell me how to add Trailhead Badge on LinkedIn. I missed it when completed the Badge. Is that functionality available now?
  • January 30, 2016
MSDSonline is looking for a talented and eager person to become the newest member of our team.  You will join a Salesforce.com team that will mentor and train you while you work closely with the Manager of Salesforce.com Operations to help design, develop, and maintain complex applications that expand MSDSonline’s use of Salesforce.com.   

The MSDSonline work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial.  We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through.  If you have these qualities then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.

https://www.msdsonline.com/blog/careers/2016/01/20/salesforce.com-developer