• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone

Is it possible to edit/change the content of a title of an article(s) when using the VF tag <knowledge:articleList ... >?  In other words, do we have access to the data in the controller behind the page?

Many thanks
Ross

Hi All

I am trying to make a single SOQL call that retreives some records WITH their Topics (from TOPICASSIGNMENT).  For example:-

SELECT Id, Name (SELECT ID FROM TOPICASSIGNMENT) FROM Account

Due to the number of results I will have I cannot determine the TopicAssignment for each record separately - this wil certainly cause me to hit limits.

Many thansk for any and all asssistance
Ross

Hi Everyone

How can I determine (in Apex code) all the visualforce pages on a given Org. I want present a list of them for selection to a user in a VF Page.

Many thanks for any assistance.
Ross

Hi

I am trying to place the Salesforce Labs timeline in a visualforce page but nothing I do can get it to get along with other components on the page. It seems to always makes VF page length 150px and the other components dissapear. I have tried puting the timeline in an apex:frame and nothing I do helps.  The component is 

<slt:Timeline value="{!Account.Id}" csat="false" />

as per https://appexchange.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P3000000K1bfFEAR

Many thanks in advance for any assistance offered.
Ross