• Member since 2014
  • mindforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to step into the code running on a VF page to see why a section is rendering when I dont think it should be - how can  I do this ?
Hi,

I have a custom object. I have have user email field. When I go to the details of the custom objects record, I want to fill the "User Email" textbox with the email of currently logged in user. (only if the records "User Email" value is empty).

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.
I want to step into the code running on a VF page to see why a section is rendering when I dont think it should be - how can  I do this ?
Hi,

While switching from "file attaching to a case" window to another window, attachment window is closed automatically!

I was told it's OOB in salesforce... Can you please assist me with a workaround utilizing Apex/VisualForce?

Thanks,
Avichai
  • January 13, 2015
Hello,

On the account detail we have the account type based on : client, supplier and customer.

When it comes for the supplier we have a section called Supplier with custom fields enabled. The same goes for the rest of the types.
Our problem is that depending on the account type we would like these sections to hide/unhide.

Any suggestions will be helpful.
Thank you in advance.
I'm not a developer, and I need to give a third party access to my sandbox. I just created a sandbox, but I can't login. I tried messing around with the "View Setup and Configuration" permission...but I'm not having any luck. 

Once I figure out how to login, how do I grant access to the third party?

Any help would be much appreciated!
I'm trying to schedule a couple of Apex Classes to run weekly.

When I attempt this in our "Sandbox" environment I can go to Develop > Apex Classes > Schedule Apex and the available Apex Classes appear but when I try this in the "Live" environment no Apex Classes are available to schedule (they appear in the Apex Classes section but do not appear in the Schedule Apex section)

The message returned says
No records found due to one of the following:
  • There are no records of this type
  • You don't have permission to see any of the records

I have admin rights and I've tried to schedule them using our other admin users login details but with no luck.

Is this a problem with my access rights (and how do get the necessary access rights) or is there something obvious that I'm missing?

Many thanks

Alec