• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

My organisation has integration with a customer where we receive new cases and updates via webservices. We send outbound messages  from Salesforce and we receive updates from them.

We are having some serious issues over the last few days where we are constantly exceeding our API calls for the last 24hrs. I am just looking to find more information on API call requests. 

If we receive a single update (that covers 10 different fields on an object) would this be classed as a single API call or would each field that is updated  be an API call?

Hi,

Forgive me if I do not give enough information, I am passing on an issue from our developer.

Our organisation have a web portal that we use to link with Salesforce. 

We are working on an invoice submission tool (which is in place already) and I wanted to add an extra field to be included. I created this field and the developer tried to 'add it' to the portal. However, when performing a query, when the results are returned the field that I added does not appear in the result set.

Could anyone help?

Thank you
Hi,

Forgive me if I do not give enough information, I am passing on an issue from our developer.

Our organisation have a web portal that we use to link with Salesforce. 

We are working on an invoice submission tool (which is in place already) and I wanted to add an extra field to be included. I created this field and the developer tried to 'add it' to the portal. However, when performing a query, when the results are returned the field that I added does not appear in the result set.

Could anyone help?

Thank you