• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to make picklist field required in VF page through some other way, as using required="true" is causing trouble with other functions in my page. Please share your ideas!! Thanks in advance

I have a requirement where after selecting a value in picklist a popup window should come on screen asking "Do you want to save your changes?" with ok and cancel as buttons, and if the user selects ok then the content on page should not change, else it should. I have coded the logic and this method is called on onselect attribute with apex:seleclist tag in VF page, but it is not calling the method at all. Kindly share your ideas and solutions for this problem. Thank you in advance.
Hello, Can anyone please tell me how to freeze headers of a table, I am using <apex:datatable> tag to create the table and <apex:column> to name the headers. I have tried the jquery plugins for sticky headers and floting headers available in online.However it didn't solve my problem. Please post your ideas and help me out. Thank you very much in advance.
I have a requirement where after selecting a value in picklist a popup window should come on screen asking "Do you want to save your changes?" with ok and cancel as buttons, and if the user selects ok then the content on page should not change, else it should. I have coded the logic and this method is called on onselect attribute with apex:seleclist tag in VF page, but it is not calling the method at all. Kindly share your ideas and solutions for this problem. Thank you in advance.
Hello, Can anyone please tell me how to freeze headers of a table, I am using <apex:datatable> tag to create the table and <apex:column> to name the headers. I have tried the jquery plugins for sticky headers and floting headers available in online.However it didn't solve my problem. Please post your ideas and help me out. Thank you very much in advance.