• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to share an Opportunity from Org1 Sandbox to Org2 Sandbox. Connection is configured on both sides with auto-accept enabled, Opportunity StageName, Name, CloseDate the only fields published/subscribed to.

This works fine when done manually; "forward this opportunity" (status "Active (sent)"/PNRC.Status=Sent ), however it fails when sharing programatically (via a Trigger on Opportunity insert), status is "Pending (sent)"/PNRC.Status=Invite.
Notes:
- No Invite emails to notify me of an incoming Opportunity share.
- There are no validation rules on the target org that would cause it to fail, as proven by the manual sharing working.
- No errors or useful information in the logs.
- Programatic sharing of a custom object works OK. 

Can anyone suggest a next step for diagnosing and resolving this problem? Let me know if you need any more information.

thanks,
David.
Hi,

I have a homepage component that removes some links from the Opportunity Line Item related list items on the Opportunity detail page. I'm using the JQuery .ready() function, however this fires before the OLI list has loaded, i.e. it's still "loading". 

Is there a page event to indicate the loading/rendering of all page components is complete?

thanks.
Hello,

I'm trying to pare down the debug logs by reducing the log level in the "filter" part of the user I'm monitoring. Each time I "save" the filter changes, I go back and check and they've reset. This became apparent after multiple deployment runs and still seeing the log entries I'd excluded.

Any idea?

thanks,
david.
Hello,

I'm trying to share an Opportunity from Org1 Sandbox to Org2 Sandbox. Connection is configured on both sides with auto-accept enabled, Opportunity StageName, Name, CloseDate the only fields published/subscribed to.

This works fine when done manually; "forward this opportunity" (status "Active (sent)"/PNRC.Status=Sent ), however it fails when sharing programatically (via a Trigger on Opportunity insert), status is "Pending (sent)"/PNRC.Status=Invite.
Notes:
- No Invite emails to notify me of an incoming Opportunity share.
- There are no validation rules on the target org that would cause it to fail, as proven by the manual sharing working.
- No errors or useful information in the logs.
- Programatic sharing of a custom object works OK. 

Can anyone suggest a next step for diagnosing and resolving this problem? Let me know if you need any more information.

thanks,
David.
Hello,

I'm trying to pare down the debug logs by reducing the log level in the "filter" part of the user I'm monitoring. Each time I "save" the filter changes, I go back and check and they've reset. This became apparent after multiple deployment runs and still seeing the log entries I'd excluded.

Any idea?

thanks,
david.