• CaseBank Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good morning,

Does someone know how to code it under JAVA ?

Hi everyone,

I'm able to update an existing picklist on Salesforce ,however when creating new value inside this picklist,the picklist appear in Slaesforce as Availlbale value thus not appear in the picklist.

I want them to be automatically accessible in the picklist thus I waqnt the new value created as selected value in the record type.

Any code to do that ?
if not any code to modify the records type ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Quentin.

I wrote a Java code (using wsdl file in library) that retreive Data from a custom object and send them to a software.
The program works find but need to be lauch manually.

I wonder if there is a way to create an automation process , for example when statut is aproved lauch my java code.
Good morning,

Does someone know how to code it under JAVA ?

Hi everyone,

I'm able to update an existing picklist on Salesforce ,however when creating new value inside this picklist,the picklist appear in Slaesforce as Availlbale value thus not appear in the picklist.

I want them to be automatically accessible in the picklist thus I waqnt the new value created as selected value in the record type.

Any code to do that ?
if not any code to modify the records type ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Quentin.

I wrote a Java code (using wsdl file in library) that retreive Data from a custom object and send them to a software.
The program works find but need to be lauch manually.

I wonder if there is a way to create an automation process , for example when statut is aproved lauch my java code.