• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I want to know if it's possible to limit the visible Menu Items in a Community with Profiles (where certain community users can see some Menu Items, while others cannot). Has anyone been able to accomplish this one thus far?

Kind Regards,
Erick

So I can currently create a Detail Page button for a record that'll generate a Report with a filter where Record.Id = "" (and use the button to populate that filter). However, is there a way to be able to have that same button run the same process as getting a Printable View of that same report?

Essentially right now it's a 2-step process (create/click button for Report, then click Printable View on the report). It would be great to know if I can shorten that process to make it a one-step process directly from the record page itself. Any thoughts?

Good Morning everyone,

Question: Can we run validation rules on entire field sets and trigger an error if one field is blank? Something to the tune of ISBLANK("FieldSetA")

The goal is to make certain fields required at each Opportunity Stage. I could write a very long validation rule that considers field by field, but every time we add a new field or remove one we'd have to re-work the validation rule. 

It would be nice to have something where we could have a Field Set for each Opportunity Stage, and run a VR that requires all to be filled out before moving on to the next stage.

Thoughts?
 Are there any topics on how many have managed to get around the need to include multiple pricebooks within an opportunity?

Right now it seems that the most plausible way is to create an insanely long product list (covering all the variables), and using visualforce and Apex to try to make it easier to manage this massive list of products?

Has anyone encountered this challenge, I'm curious to know how the challenge was addressed and how the solution was found.
Hi, I want to know if it's possible to limit the visible Menu Items in a Community with Profiles (where certain community users can see some Menu Items, while others cannot). Has anyone been able to accomplish this one thus far?

Kind Regards,
Erick
Good Morning everyone,

Question: Can we run validation rules on entire field sets and trigger an error if one field is blank? Something to the tune of ISBLANK("FieldSetA")

The goal is to make certain fields required at each Opportunity Stage. I could write a very long validation rule that considers field by field, but every time we add a new field or remove one we'd have to re-work the validation rule. 

It would be nice to have something where we could have a Field Set for each Opportunity Stage, and run a VR that requires all to be filled out before moving on to the next stage.

Thoughts?