• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi -

I have a validation rule that has Error Location on Mailing Country field. The error message is showing properly on Mailing Country field using Salesforce Classic. In Lightning, there is only a message saying "Review the errors on this page." and not showing the correct validation rule error message. The reason I think Maling Country being displayed as Mailing Country Code in lightning that why validation error message on field location is now working.

I would like to confirm if this if the expected behavior? Though we have a workaround to change error location to "Top of Page"
  • January 18, 2017
Hi,

We have a text field which has a date of format of d-mmm-yy (22-Jun-16). Unfortunaly, we are having problem converting to Salesforce Date format (mm-dd-yyyy)

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi,

I would like to escape from receiving error message "System.SearchException: search term must be longer than one character: ??" when trying to input value "??" on Title.

SOSL query:
String searchContTitle = cont.Title;
String search_qryTitle = 'FIND \''+ string.escapeSingleQuotes(searchContTitle)+ '\' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id,Title)'; 
List<List<SObject>> searchTitelList = search.query(search_qryTitle);

Please advise how to overcome the error regarding reserved characters.

Thanks in advance
I'm curious if it is possible to have Batch Apex which will be able to find duplicate records within same Object and Cross-Object. Example duplicate emails. 
There were five records run by batch, on the Second Run of batch there was a duplicate email found in Fist Run which is test5@email.com. 
I would like to know if is is possible to find duplicates in Batch Apex? Also, Is it possible that the SOQL query will be used will not hit SQL limit? 
First Run                                     Second Run
- test1@email.com                     - test11@email.com
- test2@email.com                     - test12@email.com
- test3@email.com                     - test5@email.com
- test4@email.com                     - test13@email.com
- test5@email.com                    - test14@email.com

Thanks.

• January 17, 2015
Hi,

We have a text field which has a date of format of d-mmm-yy (22-Jun-16). Unfortunaly, we are having problem converting to Salesforce Date format (mm-dd-yyyy)

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!