• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have not been able to submit a web-to-lead into the system due to a database problem.  Please see the email we have been receiving below.  Are there any ideas as to what is causing this.  The default lead creator has system admin access and all record types on the lead have been assigned to that user.

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
Lead Capture Page: http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/fellowship-application-two
I've looked all through the Salesforce documentation but am not finding an explanation anywhere for the difference between these two user licenses.  I'm sure it must be documented somewhere but I'm not finding it.  I would appreciate your help with the answer.  Thanks!