• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting a Error message while setting up the SSO with Azure. 
"We cannot log you in because of an issue with Single Sign On . Contact your Salesforce Admin for help . 

Set up guide used is 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/salesforce-tutorialhttps://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/salesforce-tutorial (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/salesforce-tutorial" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline)
  • November 03, 2021
Hi All,

I have a visual force page in which i'm displaying 2 objects On selection of the controlling fields which is a picklist i'm displaying Denpendent Field valueson the Visualforce Page. I have 2 Buttons 
1. Export  and 
2. Cancel 
When i select a controlling field and dependent value and click on export. The Data which is displying does not have a space in between the words and the values which is extracted is junk values 

User-added image
User-added image

• July 07, 2015
Hi can someone help me in writing a trigger for the below scenario as i'm new for coding and do not have much  experience in writing trigers

When a Contact is updated and Primary checkbox is set, that contact will become the primary contact and the reference should get updated on Parent Account. The Primary Contact flag should be true for only one contact at a time. If an Account has no Contacts, then the first created contact by default becomes the primary and that value should be set in reference. If the primary contact is deleted, the next available contact, if there is any, should be the primary contact and the relationship on account should reflect this. If all contacts are deleted, the primary contact reference on Account will be Blanked out. Test Class as well for it.
  • February 06, 2015
StandardController.reset() error can throw error: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field:Attachment.body
  • July 30, 2014
User-added image

Guidance for Success
Ask customer about favorite vacations and activities
Share adventure photos from adventure record
Share testimonials from other explorers
Talk about the best time of year to go
Mention related adventures the customer might be interested in around the same time

これはどういうことなのでしょうか?
わかる方いましたら宜しく御願い致します。。

Hi All,

I have a visual force page in which i'm displaying 2 objects On selection of the controlling fields which is a picklist i'm displaying Denpendent Field valueson the Visualforce Page. I have 2 Buttons 
1. Export  and 
2. Cancel 
When i select a controlling field and dependent value and click on export. The Data which is displying does not have a space in between the words and the values which is extracted is junk values 

User-added image
User-added image

• July 07, 2015