• Business Intelligence Manager
  • Swisscom Hospitality Services

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got a proble with my Eclipse (Kepler) IDE. My sandbox where I'm working on was upgraded to summer '14 recently, sort of as a preview instance. So because the server location also changed from cs8 to cs7 I created a new force.com project and downloaded Classes and Triggers, generally the only things I'm working on atm. Then I encountered a problem while saving changes. They were still applied in the Sandbox, but the list of yellow exclamation marks got bigger and bigger. So I thought there may have been an update to the Salesforce Integration part in Eclipse and I updated/reinstalled the plugin. After a restart of Eclipse, I hoped for the error to go away but it didn't. So I downloaded the classes and triggers again in a new project (deleted the old ones) and was sure it would be gone by now. But here's what I get while saving for like an eternity:
User-added image

Again, the changes are taken over in the Sandbox, but this list will only get longer and longer until the important warnings will no longer be separable from those. Is this a server issue, a version conflict, an already known issue, anything?

Thanks for help.
Has anyone else noticed that the Developer Console right navigation button (the one used to scroll through several resources open) is missing in Firefox 34.0? 
I also compared the DC in IE and Google Chrome and the button is there - no issues whatsoever in those browsers.

Here is the missing arrow on the right side of the screen (in yellow):
User-added image

Kind regards,
Ines

Hi Everyone,

I am working on my sandbox on CS7 and all of a sudden my classes cannot be saved in the Developer console (they get stuck "saving"). If I go into the Salesforce Apex Test Execution page and try to run any tests these also get stuck and never finish.

Is this a known error? I am pressed with time and time is holding me back from testing and deploying a huge project.. so time is something i dont have

Many thanks in advance,
Ines

Hi, 

I'm using the Force.com IDE version 28.0 and since last Thursday  (19th of June 2014) I started getting Save warnings whenever I try to save/compile any change to classes/pages/triggers and in the package.xml.

Save warning:  package.xml /DEV Environment/src line 0 Force.com save problem
Save warning: Associate metadata or source file failed to save.  File only saved locally, not to Salesforce. CountryProfileTester.cls-meta.xml /DEV Environment/src/classes line 1 Force.com save problem
The classes/files are still being saved to the server but I get save AND Deploy Warnings.
I've tried cleaning the registry and changing the workspace and nothing. I've also tried through the Developer Console.

Is there any workaround available?

Many thanks in advance,
Ines
In case someone has the same problem for the future I do believe this is a bug and this is the workaround that I found. 

I had a button that performed a search in a standalone visualforce page and it was working without any issues. From the button I could see it working and refreshing the pageblock and calling the function in the debug logs. I then decided to embed it in a visualforce tab panel and it stopped working - page block would refresh but no reference to my function/system debugs in the debug logs. 
But I found a workaround that works:

My initial button inside the tab panel/tab:
<apex:commandButton styleClass="search-block-button" value="Search" action="{!SearchAccountProspect}" rerender="TablePanelProspect" status="TableUpdateStatus" />

Workaround - instead of using the action and calling the function there you can use the onclick and call a action function inside Visualforce:

<apex:commandButton styleClass="search-block-button" value="Search Prospects" onclick="SearchProspect(); return false;" rerender="TablePanelProspect" status="TableUpdateStatus" />

<apex:actionFunction name="SearchProspect" action="{!SearchAccountProspect}" rerender="TablePanel" status="TableUpdateStatus"/>
(placed just after the apex:form tab - outside the apex:TabPanel tag.
Hi, 

I'm using the Force.com IDE version 28.0 and since last Thursday  (19th of June 2014) I started getting Save warnings whenever I try to save/compile any change to classes/pages/triggers and in the package.xml.

Save warning:  package.xml /DEV Environment/src line 0 Force.com save problem
Save warning: Associate metadata or source file failed to save.  File only saved locally, not to Salesforce. CountryProfileTester.cls-meta.xml /DEV Environment/src/classes line 1 Force.com save problem
The classes/files are still being saved to the server but I get save AND Deploy Warnings.
I've tried cleaning the registry and changing the workspace and nothing. I've also tried through the Developer Console.

Is there any workaround available?

Many thanks in advance,
Ines
In case someone has the same problem for the future I do believe this is a bug and this is the workaround that I found. 

I had a button that performed a search in a standalone visualforce page and it was working without any issues. From the button I could see it working and refreshing the pageblock and calling the function in the debug logs. I then decided to embed it in a visualforce tab panel and it stopped working - page block would refresh but no reference to my function/system debugs in the debug logs. 

<apex:commandButton styleClass="search-block-button" value="Search" action="{!SearchAccountProspect}" rerender="TablePanelProspect" status="TableUpdateStatus" />

Workaround - instead of using the action and calling the function there you can use the onclick and call a action function inside Visualforce:

<apex:commandButton styleClass="search-block-button" value="Search Prospects" onclick="SearchProspect(); return false;" rerender="TablePanelProspect" status="TableUpdateStatus" />

<apex:actionFunction name="SearchProspect" action="{!SearchAccountProspect}" rerender="TablePanel" status="TableUpdateStatus"/>
Has anyone else noticed that the Developer Console right navigation button (the one used to scroll through several resources open) is missing in Firefox 34.0? 
I also compared the DC in IE and Google Chrome and the button is there - no issues whatsoever in those browsers.

Here is the missing arrow on the right side of the screen (in yellow):
User-added image

Kind regards,
Ines

Hi Everyone,

I am working on my sandbox on CS7 and all of a sudden my classes cannot be saved in the Developer console (they get stuck "saving"). If I go into the Salesforce Apex Test Execution page and try to run any tests these also get stuck and never finish.

Is this a known error? I am pressed with time and time is holding me back from testing and deploying a huge project.. so time is something i dont have

Many thanks in advance,
Ines

I've got a proble with my Eclipse (Kepler) IDE. My sandbox where I'm working on was upgraded to summer '14 recently, sort of as a preview instance. So because the server location also changed from cs8 to cs7 I created a new force.com project and downloaded Classes and Triggers, generally the only things I'm working on atm. Then I encountered a problem while saving changes. They were still applied in the Sandbox, but the list of yellow exclamation marks got bigger and bigger. So I thought there may have been an update to the Salesforce Integration part in Eclipse and I updated/reinstalled the plugin. After a restart of Eclipse, I hoped for the error to go away but it didn't. So I downloaded the classes and triggers again in a new project (deleted the old ones) and was sure it would be gone by now. But here's what I get while saving for like an eternity:
User-added image

Again, the changes are taken over in the Sandbox, but this list will only get longer and longer until the important warnings will no longer be separable from those. Is this a server issue, a version conflict, an already known issue, anything?

Thanks for help.
Hi,

I am trying to get access token from Go Instant . But when I did this,It gives me following error

System.CalloutException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

I asked  this with Go Instatnt people and they gave me following answer;

It sounds like your SSL Library doesn't support 2048-bit DH parameters. Take a look at the BouncyCastle SSL Library as an alternative to what you're using. https://www.bouncycastle.org/l... If you continue to have problems after changing to BouncyCastle, please email us at support at goinstant.com so we can do a more in-depth debug of your problems.

I dont know how can I know about the ssl liabrary of salesforce and how to check what features are available with this liabrary.

Please help me with this problem.

Thanks