• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a reqyuirement to add the contact email to all the outbound emails from case. I tried with a trigger without any success. Is there any other way of doing this other than using custom email publisher?

Kind Regards,
Is there anyway to send records as an email attachment. Probably as .csv or .xls format and it must be scheduled. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Crm SuperStar
Hello Developers,

I'm looking to use a clone button to clone the selected realated list records with option to change the field values of related list records.
Could anyone have possible solution for this?. I'm not looking to use paid applications.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm getting the above message when someone tries to create a case for  accounts i.e it is only for few random accounts.I searched all the forums but I couldn't find any solutions.Any help to find this solution will be appreciated.

Hey..
I have to update my converted Leads address field. Since that cannot be update using dataloader or anything else. 
Is there any workaround for this.

Please suggest!
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anuj
Hi All,
I want to auto populate the contact address fileds(Area Name, City n all) by just entering ZipCode

Ex: If i enter Zipcode As :591317 then i want to auto populate following fields..
Mailing City    
Mailing State/Province    
Mailing Zip/Postal Code    
Mailing Country

Some Solution: I thought of creating a custom object to store this info and write a trigger to populate these values..

But Please suggest any other best ideas, like goodle api integration or free apps in apexachage or any other best solutions...
It shold be free ..