• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi - I have a custom object and I want an update of 75 (score) or higher to Score__c (field in custom object) to update the Lead status on the corresponding lead to "Marketing Qualified Lead". I can only do this via an apex trigger and was hoping that someone here had some sample code for me to be able to make this happen in my instance of SFDC.

Custome Object Name: Infer Entity Score
Custom field name: Infer Score
Standard Object Name: Lead
Standard Field name: Lead Status

Syntax should be something like this:
When custom object infer score is 75 or greater then update lead status to Marketing qualified lead.

Thanks!
Hi - I need help pushing a field.

I'm trying to push the discount field from my Opportunity Product into a Quote and the Quote line item. I have tried using workflow rules with field updates and it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas how I can accomplish this?

Thanks!!!
Hi - I have a custom object and I want an update of 75 (score) or higher to Score__c (field in custom object) to update the Lead status on the corresponding lead to "Marketing Qualified Lead". I can only do this via an apex trigger and was hoping that someone here had some sample code for me to be able to make this happen in my instance of SFDC.

Custome Object Name: Infer Entity Score
Custom field name: Infer Score
Standard Object Name: Lead
Standard Field name: Lead Status

Syntax should be something like this:
When custom object infer score is 75 or greater then update lead status to Marketing qualified lead.

Thanks!
Hi - I need help pushing a field.

I'm trying to push the discount field from my Opportunity Product into a Quote and the Quote line item. I have tried using workflow rules with field updates and it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas how I can accomplish this?

Thanks!!!